BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Katie B.
HARTLEPOOL, Cleveland
Classic crackers are the best, In my opinion, but these are the best product I have used. Amazing flavor.
Fernanda Z.
Guadalajara
I love them with cream cheese .very tasteful very affordable snack .i always like to munch on some crackers
jaylane f.
Auckland
love love love the originals ones. would love these too . sadly we dont get all these great flavoura on nz
MARIE M.
DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT BUT I WAS QUITE SURPRISED ENJOYED THEM VERY MUCH WOULD GET THEM AGAIN FOR SURE.
Cécile S.
avignon
the best crackers for the aperitif! I always take the same ones I remain faithful. they are not too salty.
Courtney B.
Montrose, BC
Mmmmmm these are such a great kind of cracker! Probably one of my favourites that I’ve had for a long time
Narelis E.
Miami, Fl
Reallybgood very tasty and salty i lijebthem a lot ibcan eat them by alone or with something else very good
Sofia O.
Italy
I absolutely love them. They are sweet and salted at the same time. They are also very crunchy and cheap.
Irene M.
This wheat Ritz cracker tastes much better than other cracker. My family loves them so I buy them often.
Amy M.
Windsor
Love ritz crackers! Top with an apple slice and small slice of cheddar cheese and melt in oven...Delilah!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.