BY RITZ

• What do you like to put on your crackers?5 Answers
  • Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Solanlly S.
No soy muy amante a las galletas pero estás me gustan mucho, las acompaño con un poco de queso o de Janos para cualquier merienda
Larissa L.
São Gonçalo
Nunca como esse não....
Aqui temos um parecido, mas não é a mesma marca.
Legal. Deve ser bom, mas não chama muita minha atenção..
Vanessa Y.
Canada
The whole wheat is a great option and I find it still tastes great. Not much of a change from the original. Definitely recommend
Jennifer L.
Kingston, ON
I'm good with the traditional Ritz crackers , but I found the whole wheat ones to be quite enjoyable.
Great with cheese or dips !
Andrea V.
Arequipa
Is a perfect product it has a pleasant flavor and is best biscuits that come in the pack enought to Make you want to eat them all
Samantha B.
Nanaimo, BC
I had no idea Ritz made whole wheat crackers...I should really start paying attention more. How did you like them? Let me know
Guadalupe B.
Nezahualcoyotl
Están deliciosas estas galletas a parte de estar crujientes se antojan mas amm
A parte son súper económicas están muy muy ricas
Lizzi R.

are the only cookies that exist in my country so I think I've always eaten this product so I have a lot I like familiar enough
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
The whole wheat version is just as good as the original. They make great for snacks and you can add different toppings to them
Premo U.
France
Very nice, love the taste. Melts in your mouth.you can taste the salt. If you ate it with a drink I think it would melt easily
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.