BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Bushra H.
It tastes good and can be a good snack in between short breaks or can be a good snack to munch on trains or buses
PAULINA P.
Muy crujientes, sabor delicioso, especial para dips, o para algún aderezo, perfecto para tomar cafe, en reuniones
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
I love my Ritz has a nice salty taste to it love it to snack on who drink with tea on mornings love it so much 💘💘
sherrie g.
peckham, London
very healthy kids love them with cheese easy to store and open and keep fresh kids eat as they come out of school
kiya E.
LOVE THESE .. Im crackers for this brand it is awesome, nice flavour and good value for money .. would recommend
janna a.
Doral, FL
Of this brand are my favorites. When I go to the supermarket, the first thing I look for, they have to be. Like
Iris M.
Veracruz, Ver.
delicious cookies, the taste is exquisite. One of my favorite cookies alone or accompany cheddar cheese or tuna
Raasha M.
These are so good to snack on, with some butter and cheese or just on their own. Me and my Hammie love these. 🧀
Louise M.
Hertfordshire , ['', '', 'Letchworth ']
good crunch and flavour to them. I love that i can spread stuff on them and eat them like a biscuit sandwich
Carolina b.
Unas de mis galletas favoritas me encanta su sabor las como usualmente como snack viendo la tele me encantan
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.