BY RITZ

• What do you like to put on your crackers?5 Answers
  • Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Katelyn R.
I really enjoy the whole wheat crackers. I used to only eat the original but the whole wheat ones are even better. I'm not sure how much whole wheat they have in them but they taste great. So I wouldn't buy them for the health aspect but the taste aspect
Danielle C.
Sooo delicious. Doesn't taste like whole wheat and it's a healthier option. So many different snacks you can make from this. Peanut butter, cheese, dips, etc. Ritz is great snack for all ages, available everywhere, affordable and has a variety of flavors
Chelsea M.
Travis afb, CA
I got these because I was snacking on the original Ritz, but wanted to try a healthier version. These crackers are very dry if you don't have anything to dip them in or put on them, so you always have to have a drink. I definitely recommend the original ritz
Samantha R.
Rising Sun, MD
I used to buy the original variety of Ritz crackers until I purchased these on a happy accident. I LOVE them! They have a great salty flavor and are a great snack in my household. I buy the fresh stack variety and they are nice to throw in a lunchbox.
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
I like to get these for parties when eating cheese crackers and pepperoni. I don’t get them on a weekly basis, but if I ever get crackers these are the ones I purchase. I like the whole wheat because you can’t even tell they’re the healthier version.
Correay C.
north east, MD
Although not as good as the original it still taste very good and I suppose healthier (if that matters to anyone). This is my favorite cracker brand, if it isnt ritz it isnt right #honestly. You can get it from many walmart targets or any main stream grocery store
Danielle S.
Lancaster, PA
Ritz cracker are a delicious snack for all kinds of occasions! I like to use them to make cheese platters for get together's they taste great with cheese or different lunch meats!
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
The
ritz cookies are my favorite since very pueña, are a delight its
texture super crispy, its rich flavor I love all presentacuiones pear
this has a charm in particularm, is ideal as snack that if you have a
big problem once the test you can not forget
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
These crackers are addicting! Great so many ways -- throw a little lunch meat and cheese on them, put some peanut butter on them, crush them to use in place of breadcrumbs in meatloaf, and even great just plain! Reasonably priced! Great flavor!
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
I so enjoyed the mild wheat taste these crackers provided. They were also light and buttery as per Ritz style while still tasting amazing. I purchased these for a party and they were all eaten, I will definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.