BY RITZ #9 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Ritz crackers with any toppings! They are the absolute best to bring to parties because they will go with dips, cheese, hummus, anything! They are very affordable and the whole wheat is slightly healthier than the original. Warning, once you start eating them you won't be able to stop. They are addicting!
Kristen A.
Santa Clara , CA
The whole wheat version packs all of the favor of the original crackers but lets you think that you're at least being a little healthier. They are versatile and great for dipping or crushing up into soup for a little extra crunch. Careful! It is a little too easy to eat a whole sleeve.
Felicia H.
Glenside
These are my all-time favorite crackers. I could eat a million of these in one sitting with them completely plain. They have such a delicious taste. But I also love how versatile these are. You could put anything on top or dip them in almost anything for a different snack everyday.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough , MA
Might have to say I like these better than regular Ritz. It is so full of flavor in just one little cracker. You can put so many different things on it spice it up a bit. You can buy these at an grocery store and I would recommend all who want a great treat that is healthy for you.
Mimi R.
Senoia, GA
Since they have come out with a wheat cracker Ritz is the only crackers that I buy now because I can put them in my meatloaf I can add cheese to them or get me some tuna and I'm a diabetic and I need to watch my sugar and white flour and take these crackers do the trick for me
Elizabeth A.
They still have that indulgent feel of a Ritz cracker, but you feel a tiny bit less guilty because they're whole wheat. Great flavor profile, a little nuttier tasting than regular Ritz if that makes sense, like it's a slightly more complex taste.
Michelle C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
So I didn't think I would like these but turns out I love them! Mug better than the regular ones! It's kinda grittier but they are absolutely delicious! The whole wheat in it makes it a bit healthier I love to eat these with a little jam. Def recommend people should try these!
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
We buy ritz crackers a lot in our home. We usually eat them with chicken salad, hamburger helper,and many other recipes. A few months ago my husband accidentally got this wheat one and we loved it. It's healthy yet they're delicious. We now usually buy these! I recommend them.
Arielle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to stray away from whole wheat because, in my mind, that met gross and healthy. I've since grown up, so I decided to try the Ritz Whole Wheat crackers. They really didn't taste any different than the original. I was pleasantly surprised and plan on buying them again.
Matt J.
Byron Center, MI
These crackers are an America staple. They may not be the most healthy, but I always know what I'm getting. They have the strength I need them to have for dips and spreads, with the perfect amount of salt for when I need that fix. They are unchanged and a perfected cracker.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.