BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Vanessa L.
NORTH YORK, ON
Ritz are some of the best crackers in the world. I love them a lot. Very tasty but not the healthiest cracker option out there
Premo U.
France
Very nice, love the taste. Melts in your mouth.you can taste the salt. If you ate it with a drink I think it would melt easily
Edward S.
Santo Domingo Este
Since I was a kid I have been eating this throughout the day and if just combined it with pear juice you might get surprised
Taylor T.
Burlington
Perfect for on he go with some cheese or just with some soup, I am a repeat consumer and always love purchasing this product.
Tamara P.
New Zealand
Great taste. Love having with cheese and tomato. Although can be abit grainy I would buy again from the local shopping centre
Clio Grace M.
son ricas y si la combinas con un estupendo dip cualquiera que prefieras veras que saben muy bien especialmente para botanas
Kimberlin I.
Son muy crujientes, a mi me encantan con queso cremas de sabores, las compro mucho mi hija las lleva de merienda a la escuela
Vanessa B.
bolivar
You can't stop eating it ! it's too salt if you eat it alone, but whith cream taste really good, you can eat it the two ways
Angelica C.
I like this! I usually do dips to eat it. Tastes delicious and saltly. I recommend like a great snak to enjoy at afternoon.
IRAM S.
Yum, perfect go to snack and even better with some cheese dip or hummus. I have had these since my high school lunch days!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.