BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Andrew N.
Winnipeg, MB
You can put so many different things on this for a lighter snack. I tend to just turn it into a quick mini peanut butter sandwiches. But theres so much more you can do with it.
Alyaa ..
Alyaa
The most famous crackers here in Saudi Arabia. We eat it as snacks or in our desserts.
اكثر بسكويت معروف في السعودية واحلى شي لما تضيفينه في اطباق الحلى، طعمه لذيذ جدا اكثر من بسكويت الشاي
Pauline F.
Holyrood, NL
I enjoy how buttery these crackers are. The whole family loves them. They pair well with everything and make for a nice quick snack. I would highly recommend.
Synthee S.
Saskatoon
Love these crackers. These are my favourite crackers with afternoon tea. I always have to have box in my kitchen.Nabisco RITZ Whole Wheat Crackers
Rena W.
Adelaide, South Australia
Best crackers for dips and cheeses and everyone will love it when they come around. This cracker is a bit heavier and it's a good snack to make you feel full
Ayesha I.
Sharjah, Sharjah
A roller coaster from childhood. I can literally eat the whole box in one go that is how light and tasty rhese crackers are. Definetely, the best snack ever.
Chandey L.
La Romana
A la hora de acompañar mis dips, automáticamente pienso en mis galletas ritz, y es que aún sin mis dips son muy sabrosas, por su rico sabor a mantequilla.
Asrah M.
These are great with some cream cheese and some salmon flakes or tuna. My husband loves that there's a whole wheat option since we are trying to eat clean!
Jessica W.
I like ritz crackers because they have a fair bit of salt on them, so they have quite a bit of flavour. They are also softer to bite into, which is nice.
Darcie F.
If you want a plain cracker for cheese and dips this is perfect. A whole wheat adds daily fiber to your diet and still tastes great ! Kids love them too.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.