BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
We buy ritz crackers a lot in our home. We usually eat them with chicken salad, hamburger helper,and many other recipes. A few months ago my husband accidentally got this wheat one and we loved it. It's healthy yet they're delicious. We now usually buy these! I recommend them.
Elizabeth A.
They still have that indulgent feel of a Ritz cracker, but you feel a tiny bit less guilty because they're whole wheat. Great flavor profile, a little nuttier tasting than regular Ritz if that makes sense, like it's a slightly more complex taste.
Mimi R.
Senoia, GA
Since they have come out with a wheat cracker Ritz is the only crackers that I buy now because I can put them in my meatloaf I can add cheese to them or get me some tuna and I'm a diabetic and I need to watch my sugar and white flour and take these crackers do the trick for me
Matt J.
Byron Center, MI
These crackers are an America staple. They may not be the most healthy, but I always know what I'm getting. They have the strength I need them to have for dips and spreads, with the perfect amount of salt for when I need that fix. They are unchanged and a perfected cracker.
Kat M.
Lewisburg
Ritz makes such a buttery delicious cracker. I use these to make my Christmas candy. They hold up really well to dipping into molten chocolate. They stay crisp after setting, so this results in a crispy, buttery, chocolate treat!Nabisco RITZ Whole Wheat Crackers
Arielle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to stray away from whole wheat because, in my mind, that met gross and healthy. I've since grown up, so I decided to try the Ritz Whole Wheat crackers. They really didn't taste any different than the original. I was pleasantly surprised and plan on buying them again.
Vicki W.
I really like these crackers for my family because the whole wheat is better for them. They are delicious for pairing with cheese or peanut butter. The only complaint I have is that they seem to crumble a little easier than the original. But I would still recommend them!
Taylir W.
These whole wheat crackers are delicious. My sons love them and I love that they are a healthier cracker option for them. They are very affordable and you can purchase them anywhere. We like to add cheese and apples and eat them while watching movies as a healthy snack.
Tiyanna H.
I love the crunch these crackers give. The calories stack up quick though (70 calories for 5 crackers). Let's be honest who ONLY eats 5 crackers? These are also a bit salty. So along with the calories and salt intake is why I only gave 4 stars. Other than that go for it.
Jessica S.
I actually prefer the whole wheat to the regular Ritz crackers not because they're healthier, but because they simply taste better and their sturdier, if that makes sense. I've noticed that regular Ritz have a tendency to crumble, while the whole wheat flavor doesn't.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.