BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Alys R.
Alfreton, Derbyshire
These crackers are delicious buttered with a cut of Red Leicester cheese on and a pickled onion. No crackers are exactly healthy but it's a lovely treat. Cheesier than Jacobs crackers but equally as tasty
Hattie P.
Love love love these, they're so nice on there own but you can also pair them with other products such as cheese! You can find them in pretty much every supermarket / store and they're really affordable
Hadiyah N.
Ritz is crucnhy yumminess that just got better with whole wheat twist. This is our light and handy almost-a-year-old snack. We like to pair it with a variety of toppings.
Karla P.
Caracas
Estas galletas son riquísimas, realmente odio el queso amarillo, sin embargo este no me desagrada en nada. Son la merienda perfecta para los niños (y adultos también)
Ffion D.
I love these crackers as I eat them for lunch a lot. I enjoy these crackers with cream cheese or pure cheddar and slices of ham or bacon. They are very salty compared to other crackers.
Jenna F.
Winnipeg, MB
Any time I can sneak in whole wheat into my kids diet is a win for me.  its not that they dont like it, but any extra is always good.  I feel a bit better about them snacking on them.
Holly C.
billingham
Not a big fan of crackers. These are deliciously flavoured. Quite small but a large amount. Decently priced for the amount of crackers you get. Great for small snacks or party food
Catarina M.
Brantford, ON
A tiny bit of a healthier option than the regular Ritz. Still tasty and delicious! I find these are a good replacement when I don't have soda crackers when my stomach is sore .
Brittany P.
Campbellford
I really like these classic crackers. You just can’t beat the taste! They are tried and true and very versatile crackers. I will buy these crackers again and I would recommend them to others!
Samantha R.
Wainfleet
Absolutely LOVE these plain crackers!!! Perfect for any combination whether it's a dip, spread of a cheese and meat mix. Very affordable but won't last long in your pantry!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.