BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Valentina Z.
Miami
These cookies, because they are delicious, the salads, they have a special flavor, they are crispy and that's why I love them, I like❤ them all your jumbo presentations
Sabrina G.
George Town
Ritz crackers are great to have with dip or cheese. Great on an antipasto platter and I buy them every time I have a party. They go with almost everything and I I've to put peanut butter on them for a snack.
Anna D.
Toronto, Ontario
Delicious. Buttery. Crunchy. Goodness. You can buy these anywhere, they are good on their own or with any cheese or dips. They are also better for you than the regular giving you extra grains and fibre!
Chloe j.
Great at Christmas to nibble on great value very affordable and great snack pros they are fulfilling cons you don't see them advertise much i always gave them at Christmas I would highly recommend these
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
These crackers are so dry you'd think they were made during a drought. I love Ritz because they usually have such buttery soft crackers but these had me guzzling water like it was no ones business.
Paola L.
BURBANK, CA
It's a good product. Not too salty. Not too strong! Perfect for snack with some deep, cheese or peanut butter. I add this product to my diet. Healthy and tasty! Low in calories too! perfect!
Veronica R.
I can eat so many of these in one sitting there especially my favourite with cheddar cheese. Crackers are the most healthy choice so there something you need to watch of how many you eat.
Dayra L.
Love the mixture of sweet and salt that excites the taste buds. I surely recommend this as a light snack or mid-afternoon snack, even a snack for your kid to take to school with him/her.
Saffron H.
Sunderland
Just on personal taste I really don't like these to me they just dont have a nice taste. they are however very affordable and to most people who do like them very much worth the money.
Becky M.
O, WALLSEND
I love these crackers with some applewood smoked cheese and chilli jam. I could even just snack on these by themselves! My kid loves these too so I would recommend to people with kids
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.