BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
abbie k.
Kings lynn, Norfolk
These are my favourite brand of crackers as they taste great! When having these I usually pair it with a swab of philadelphia and cucumber for the perfect nighttime nibble! I like these crackers because the hint of salt is what creates the perfect combination for a light snack inbetween meals.
Alexandra D.

Excellent with a very good flavor, perfect for a snack and pays a lot. Although salty, people with salt-related problems should be careful.

For the same reason that they are salty when eating many can lead to acidity but with a prudent amount they can be enjoyed.
Alisha S.
Whole wheat so great as a snack to keep mid afternoon hunger pangs at bay. I eat them with hummus or salsa. The cons are the fat content. Bought these at the local grocery store. It met my expectations. I recommend these for anyone who snacks on crackers.
Nusha L.
These taste very good as an occasional snack. too much of it makes me feel a bit sick however it's a bit like popcorn just more filling. you can find it at any local groceries and it's quite cheap too. overall their good and I would recommend them.
Lumayris S.
My grandfather bought me these biscuits all the time. They are delicious, the salt is balanced and the biscuit is crispy. It is also perfect to accompany the sauces. They are also perfect for travel. And the box in which comes conveniently we can disarm it and put it in the trash. I say this because once you have the cookies, you want to eat them all. Its flavor is unique, no crackers compare to this.
Natasha V.
San German
Son muy buenas estas galletas especialmente con un dip de pollo que hago. Son un poco mas saludables que las otras normales sin expesificaciones. Me parece que tienen un precio bastante economico. Me gusta siempre tener un paquetito en mi casa
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
I prefer the classic version, and this one tastes like the classic ones but are made with whole grains.

The healthy option it's better ;) and this ones are really affordable.

Just add cream cheese and salmon and you're ready to toast!
Rose Kj C.
Adelaide
These crackers are my go to for afternoon tea or a snack with some dip enjoyed by the whole family I also love to use these crackers when having a dinner party or heading on a picnic they are full of flavour and really yuummmmy
Tammy G.
strombeek
My favorite snack ever! Always keep it in my purse. I’d eat it all day. Delicioussss!
I’m looking forward to taste different flavors. It’s not comparable with other products, it has its originally. I’d recommend to everyone that loves a good product with a nice quality
Erin A.
PARADISE , NL
Ritz crackers provide a nice, buttery crunch. I like that they are low in sodium. I top my crackers with cheese, peanut butter, chicken, and other ingredients. The product is versatile. It also makes a great addition to recipes!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.