BY RITZ #9 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha M.
Glasgow
These crackers with cheese are amazing! They are a brilliant snack for in between meals or even a wee night time snack. I love the crunch they have and how they taste so good with many different thing. I can literally eat a full box of these without realising!
Anna V.

They are very rich and buttery crackers are also good and have a delicious touch and I like sometimes when I go to the beach or pool I like to take a package of Ritz crackers and eat them with tuna
Magalie N.
I dont really like these. The taste is toi basic the cheese too chimic and the salt ... There is almost only salt in these.. Nop i dont like them but with some hummus and veegies its acceptable.
Alex G.
Toronto, ON
Ritz is one of the most delicious crackers out there. The kid loves the cheese spread ones and I see there's a bunch of new varieties I'll have to try on her. This works out for everyone because if she doesn't like them, it's Ritz so I'll eat them.
Andrew N.
Winnipeg, MB
You can put so many different things on this for a lighter snack. I tend to just turn it into a quick mini peanut butter sandwiches. But theres so much more you can do with it.
Alyaa ..
Al-Ahssa
The most famous crackers here in Saudi Arabia. We eat it as snacks or in our desserts.
اكثر بسكويت معروف في السعودية واحلى شي لما تضيفينه في اطباق الحلى، طعمه لذيذ جدا اكثر من بسكويت الشاي
Pauline F.
Holyrood, NL
I enjoy how buttery these crackers are. The whole family loves them. They pair well with everything and make for a nice quick snack. I would highly recommend.
Synthee S.
Saskatoon
Love these crackers. These are my favourite crackers with afternoon tea. I always have to have box in my kitchen.Nabisco RITZ Whole Wheat Crackers
Rena W.
Adelaide, South Australia
Best crackers for dips and cheeses and everyone will love it when they come around. This cracker is a bit heavier and it's a good snack to make you feel full
Ayesha I.
Sharjah, Sharjah
A roller coaster from childhood. I can literally eat the whole box in one go that is how light and tasty rhese crackers are. Definetely, the best snack ever.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.