BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Adaly L.
Rainsville
So so so good. Very affordable. Lasts me a good bit. Very delicious and nutritional :)
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
There’s something unbeatable about this classic. I like that they have the whole wheat option because it makes me feel like I’m putting a little better food into my body over the classic but I love the flakiness and butteriness of the cracker. Great for snacking, cheese plates or coating chicken tenders. YUM.
Charlotte D.
England
These are so nice I have these as snacks very often I buy these from local supermarkets and they are super affordable and so nice they are healthy but not the healthiest snack you could reach for recommend if you haven’t tried these then you should
Makeupbykirra C.
Pl9 8bu
OMG! I could eat these all day every day, there are my absolute favourite.

I don’t wanna do without them, I would recommend to anybody they are absolutely lush. They aren’t fattening at all I don’t think, I just can’t believe how good they are!
Allie S.
I choose these crackers to have with cheese, meats, or hummus. They are quite tasty and have a bit more nutrition since they are whole wheat. They do not have the same cheesy taste as some of the others, but still a great product.
Georgina C.
These are super nice😂💗 They taste really good! They are really cheap and affordable! I have brought these lots of times! They are one of my favourites❤️ I get mine from Sainsbury's or any shop really. I would suggest you try these😂😂😂❤️
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
These are very tasty, most crackers are bland and don't make you want to eat on, Ritz just have that flavour on lockdown, love them by thereselfs or dipped or as a mini base to soft cheese and ham
Charlotte L.
Gilfach Goch
Love these crackers, they are especially nice with Philadelphia on them I find. They have such a strong cheesy taste and are stunning as well as being small and bite sized, which I love. They are great quality for the price
Alisha S.
Whole wheat so great as a snack to keep mid afternoon hunger pangs at bay. I eat them with hummus or salsa. The cons are the fat content. Bought these at the local grocery store. It met my expectations. I recommend these for anyone who snacks on crackers.
Dayra L.
Love the mixture of sweet and salt that excites the taste buds. I surely recommend this as a light snack or mid-afternoon snack, even a snack for your kid to take to school with him/her.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.