BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Adriana M.
albuquerque
Great tasting crackers! Delicious with cheese or by themselves. Perfect amount of salt
Elena A.
Miami
I like my good old ritz cracker. I get the wheat flavor. So glad they have that option.
Ashlie G.
Hemet, CA
These are perfect for those times when you just need A little something to snack on.
Kim N.
arlington
These are really good. Enough salt without being salty. I take it everywhere with me.
Kelly S.
Fayetteville
Ritz are always my go to crackers when I’m sick! They always help settle my stomach!
Lucia B.
Makes a great snack by itself or paired with cheese, meats or simply a little butter.
Cheyenne D.
Nipomo
I love ritz they’re food by themselves or with a snack
Favorite crackers
Super yummy
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Ritz are the best cracker with cheese or a spread! Their buttery flavor is the best.
So good!! The fact that it's whole wheat doesn't make me feel guilty for eating it!
Dayanara D.
Philadelphia , PA
I love ritz always with something tuna I will recommend I bought this in shop rite
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.