BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Diana R.
houston
Son buenas me gusta son ideal para un snak en el día y para cualquier momento que tengas hambre
Candice D.
Brockton, MA
My 2yro old will eat the whole box if I let him even without any cheese we love these crackers
Ana D.
Miami
They are very tasty with cheese and ham. for hors d'oeuvres they are the best. they are healthy
Rayna G.
North Kingstown
Whole wheat yassssssss Delic I wasn't to sure of it but boy was I wrong my kids love them too
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
These crackers are totally good! Love eating them with cheese as a snack! Totally delicious!
Lauren S.
Grove City, OH
Have always loved ritz crackers and these are a healthier option too! My son loves them too!
Dominique P.
These the only kind I buy, perfect salt portion and butter. Flavor is perfect. Great cracker
Andrea S.
Jurupa Valley , CA
My favorite snack ! Me and my kids love them especially when we put cheese on top so yummy !
Nicole G.
Hamilton
Buttery tasting and great for snacks and appetizers. Always my go to for parties. Affordable.
Jessica M.
Good Crackers In Soups And Appetizers At Celebrations. Pros: Tastes Great Cons: Break Easily
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.