BY RITZ #10 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenna F.
Winnipeg, MB
Any time I can sneak in whole wheat into my kids diet is a win for me.  its not that they dont like it, but any extra is always good.  I feel a bit better about them snacking on them.
Holly C.
billingham
Not a big fan of crackers. These are deliciously flavoured. Quite small but a large amount. Decently priced for the amount of crackers you get. Great for small snacks or party food
Catarina M.
Brantford, ON
A tiny bit of a healthier option than the regular Ritz. Still tasty and delicious! I find these are a good replacement when I don't have soda crackers when my stomach is sore .
Taylor C.
Super good and Tasty! Would recommend to others. They have a flavour to them that is so good and unique! For the price of the crackers you get good quality in return! These crackers are perfect to put out with some cheese or just to have in there own! They are delicious
roselle m.
Manila City
Best Tasting Whole Wheat Crackers from Ritz. I love the taste, I bought it from the nearest Walmart in our location.  I crave for its taste and my expectations were met.  Compare to other products, Through taste and whole wheat effect, Ritz explains it how good is this product that I will definitely recommend it to others.
Monique B.
Brisbaby
Ritz biscuits have great taste and texture, the way they crumble in your mouth just puts the buiscuts on a whole new level. Unfortunately however no matter how healthy they say they ate ritz biscuits are relitivley unhealthy, most of their crackers include canola oil which is so bad for your health. Ritz are a great snack choice and are delicious but I do suggest avoiding them if you are eating them regularly or on a diet
Amira P.
Baltimore, MD
Love these! Goes great with crackers and the packaging makes it easy to slip a pack in your bag when your on the go. Plus they are great for parties. There price isn't bad and you can find them just about everywhere so I would highly recommend them.
Daniela F.
Maracaibo
Ritz crackers go great with just about anything! They are amazing with cheeses, peanut butter, chocolate, etc. I also use them in desserts...yes, you read correctly...you can make crusts out of them just like out of oreo cookies and graham cracker crumbs...you just add a bit of sugar to them and a bit of butter and you have a great tasting crust for a pie or other dessert!!
Rebecca P.
Edmonton, AB
Always the go to choice for crackers. I used to always go for the original crackers but I recently tried the whole wheat and really liked the taste and texture. Also they make we feels a tiny bit healther (while I have them loaded with cheese) great price point too!
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON
The taste right off the bat is noticeably different then just an original ritz cracker but I think it still tastes good. Eating the whole wheat cracker versus the original is healthier in the long run. I think they also taste great with cheese or alone.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.