BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
tiauna M.
I can literally eat a whole box of these without even thinking! These are so good on their own but even better with cheese Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Karla P.
Caracas
Estas galletas son riquísimas, realmente odio el queso amarillo, sin embargo este no me desagrada en nada. Son la merienda perfecta para los niños (y adultos también)
Gabriella F.
Very yummy crackers, prefect for lunch or a snack. Not too salty, very tasty. There are similar alternatives that you can find for a more affordable price, though Ritz are not too expensive
Sami P.
Mebourne
My favourite cracker. I could literally eat 10 packets of these at once, so delicious. Easy crunch, smooth and crunchy texture and just enough salt! My favourite!
Esther C.
The packaging of this product is really good.
Value for money. This is a go to food when your craving some quick tasty snacks. I would add chiili and garlic flavours too. I think this is healthy and tasty too and a good party snack. I think since its wheat its a bit healthy.
Nicole S.
Floral Park, NY
I absolutely love these. They’re a staple in our pantry. I most frequently make mini pb&j sandwiches with them, but I also eat them plain, and with cheese! They’re super versatile and they don’t taste “whole wheat-y”. They’re just awesome!
Kim P.
Ottawa, ON
It's a nice snack by itself but with cheese or any dipping sauce you like will boost it to another level. Plus it fills you up fast too so a small bag on the go is a superb choice 🖒
Batool A.
Riyadh, Riyadh
I used it only once. In fact he did not catch him alone because he was salty. I used a method that impressed me and impressed my husband. To put on it a little sour cream and a small slice of sweet peppers and a small slice of tomatoes and a small piece of olives. It tastes more than wonderful.
Valentina Z.
Miami
These cookies, because they are delicious, the salads, they have a special flavor, they are crispy and that's why I love them, I like❤ them all your jumbo presentations
Rose Kj C.
Adelaide
These crackers are my go to for afternoon tea or a snack with some dip enjoyed by the whole family I also love to use these crackers when having a dinner party or heading on a picnic they are full of flavour and really yuummmmy
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.