BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Miriam M.
Tucson, Arizona
I am glad there is a wheat option. It is really good and you can almost pair it with anything.
Emily A.
Tipp City, OH
Great to use as a snack. My favorite thing is to eat cheese cubes and these crackers together.
Steven D.
Upper Saddle River
Great light snacking cracker. I can usually polish off a while sleeve of these in one sitting.
Michelle T.
Great tasting, one of my favorites. I like to eat them with tuna salad and chicken salad also.
millennial d.
favorite flavor! it’s a bit salty so I can’t eat too many at one time but they’re a good snack
Stephanie C.
Sherman
I love eating these with cheese. They have a great taste, are inexpensive, and very versatile.
Candice D.
Brockton, MA
My 2yro old will eat the whole box if I let him even without any cheese we love these crackers
Jessica L.
Edgewater, NJ
I love these for my son's lunchbox. They are perfect for a light snack with cheese and salami!
Aubrey B.
My daughter and I both love these. You can pair them with anything from tuna to peanut butter.
Ana D.
Miami
They are very tasty with cheese and ham. for hors d'oeuvres they are the best. they are healthy
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.