BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Andria L.
I feel like everyone loves Ritz crackers! I am no exception. But I also love whole wheat! These whole wheat crackers are still crunchy and buttery but with a small added nutty flavor from the whole wheat flour. It gives such a staple food as a Ritz cracker another detention of flavor to enjoy.
Thais B.
San Antonio, TX
These frackers are healthy and delicious. I would keep buying them over and over to watch my weight. I am a first time user and I loved the taste and the content of this product. I would add peanut butter to this to make the taste even better.
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH
These have a very similar taste to the original, still light and buttery. However, they are made of whole wheat, so you can feel a little better about downing carbs. They're not quite as sweet as the original, but they still go well with all of the same toppings as the original Ritz cracker.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
These are buttery and crispy crackers that taste so good. They are great to add cheese or peanut butter and jelly for a snack. They are moderately healthy. They are affordable and easy to find in the grocery store.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
There’s something unbeatable about this classic. I like that they have the whole wheat option because it makes me feel like I’m putting a little better food into my body over the classic but I love the flakiness and butteriness of the cracker. Great for snacking, cheese plates or coating chicken tenders. YUM.
Kristen A.
Santa Clara, CA
The whole wheat version packs all of the favor of the original crackers but lets you think that you're at least being a little healthier. They are versatile and great for dipping or crushing up into soup for a little extra crunch. Careful! It is a little too easy to eat a whole sleeve.
Julia L.
Union, NJ
I quite like these since they aren't as salty as other crackers. My only problem with them is that I wish that they would come out with better packaging for on-the-go snackers because they always get squished in my bag. So maybe if they made indication boxes or sold a ritz container??
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I love Ritz crackers! They have the best buttery taste and these whole wheat ones just make my mouth water. I almost forgot to mention how crispy they are, these are sure to round up a crowed when paired with nearly anything. Show up with a box of these and a block of cheese and get ready to be praised.
Rebecca O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Ritz crackers with any toppings! They are the absolute best to bring to parties because they will go with dips, cheese, hummus, anything! They are very affordable and the whole wheat is slightly healthier than the original. Warning, once you start eating them you won't be able to stop. They are addicting!
Sydnee S.
Pocatello
I love the whole wheat! This is a great snack to blend with cheese and crackers. I see these everywhere from parties to at home! Amazing snack and I’d buy it for everything
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.