BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Monica B.
Brookhaven, GA
I have to be genuinely careful when I buy these, because I can and will just eat a whole entire box. These crackers are probably my favorites, which is why I have little to no self control around them. They tend to be more expensive than other brands, but they also taste the best, so it's a pretty fair trade.
Taliyah M.
DET
I REALLY LOVE THESE IN CHILI OMG THATS SO GOOD!!! They stay fresh for a long time, even after opening as long as you close the roll properly. I would definitely try these if you are looking to get in more whole grains or if you are looking for a cracker that does not crumble as much as the original Ritz.
Aly R.
I mean, these are a staple american snack. I absolutely love them, they are perfect for the on the go snack when youre running late for work/school but boy do i feel super unhealthy when i eat these. I feel gross and yuck, i mean they're good. But i try not to have any for atleast like 6 months at a time
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I enjoy these as much as the regular ones. You can buy these at ay supermarket, walmart, costco and etc. These are a healthier version I would say. If I'm buying them I choose the wheat, the hubs prefers the original.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
I love Ritz crackers! They are good paired with anything and even on their own for snacking! The only con is they tend to break with heavier dips. Otherwise they are great! I love the buttery flavor with a hint of salt.
Monique H.
Tacoma, WA
I like that they're not made with white flour. Even though they still do not contain organic or super healthy ingredients I think that's they're a nice alternative to the originals. They still taste good and they're a good investment for people looking to cut down on calories and on unhealthy products.
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
These crackers are delicious, simple, and pair well with everything from cheese to peanut butter to hummus. The only downside is the texture that makes them so delicious makes them difficult to travel with. I always have to find a container to store them in when I take them as a snack for my toddler.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA
I typically eat these for a snack with cheese and other savory toppings, or with chili beans for lunch. Also perfect for other recipes when cracker crumbs are called for. They are reasonably priced and a healthier option compared to regular crackers.
Shelby R.
Fort Riley, KS
Love ritz whole wheat crackers. I always opt to get the whole wheat option and the fact that they offer it is amazing. I don't eat cheese that often so I don't normally buy the specialty crackers because they are too expensive in my mind so I get these instead and pair them with a nice cheese.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I like very much! Me and my kids have constipations frequently. I was looking for a snack with a good taste but wheat for us. This crakers was my best option. My husband won't agree with me; he thought that if the cookies are wheat absolutely It had a bad taste, but he change his opinion in the first bite.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.