BY RITZ #24 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Jon A.
Lodi, CA
Great crackers. I use them in soups and for sweet snacks and also little appetizers at parties.
Kaylan N.
Great for a snack with cheese, meat, or just by themselves. Whole wheat is so good and healthier.
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Their really good , well to me they are . My brother and I are always fighting for these crackers
Ana D.
Miami
They are very tasty with cheese and ham. for hors d'oeuvres they are the best. they are healthy
Abryl P.
Aurora, CO
Its really good to eat with anything cheese phikidaphia and anything dips and its very healthy
Michelle T.
Great tasting, one of my favorites. I like to eat them with tuna salad and chicken salad also.
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
Yummy! Use these for so many things and the wheat kind never disappoints! Purchase all the time
Diana R.
houston
Son buenas me gusta son ideal para un snak en el día y para cualquier momento que tengas hambre
Emily A.
Tipp City, OH
Great to use as a snack. My favorite thing is to eat cheese cubes and these crackers together.
Melissa S.
Powder Spgs, GA
These crackers are amazing and addictive I eat these by themselves it's a noisy and messy snack
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.