BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Brenda S.
Pink Hill
Love the honey butter taste I get when u bite into these crackers 😋😋😋 so satisfying to eat 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Their really good , well to me they are . My brother and I are always fighting for these crackers
Soniya V.
My husbands favorite snack of the day. Even my 19 months old toddler loves munchkin this cracker
Jovanna L.
San Antonio , TX
I love these all by themselves I like them better than the original ones. They taste way better.
Ellen B.
naugatuck
Ritz crackers is a staple. Tastes great with peanut butter and a great snack with coffee or tea.
Bébhinn F.
Heaven. Buttery, moreish heaven. But I can tell myself I'm being healthy because it's wholewheat!
Diana R.
houston
Son buenas me gusta son ideal para un snak en el día y para cualquier momento que tengas hambre
Emily A.
Tipp City, OH
Great to use as a snack. My favorite thing is to eat cheese cubes and these crackers together.
Stephanie C.
Sherman
I love eating these with cheese. They have a great taste, are inexpensive, and very versatile.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.