BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura M.
Austin
What I always use. Great with cheese, peanut butter, Nutella, cookie butter, anything.
Daya D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love it I do recommend they are good with tuna mmmmmmmmmm I love it I mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sara T.
We love this cracker. I grew up on Ritz and love that there is the whole wheat option.
Cheyenne D.
Nipomo
I love ritz they’re food by themselves or with a snack
Favorite crackers
Super yummy
Ashlie G.
Hemet, CA
These are perfect for those times when you just need A little something to snack on.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Ritz are the best cracker with cheese or a spread! Their buttery flavor is the best.
Kelly S.
Fayetteville
Ritz are always my go to crackers when I’m sick! They always help settle my stomach!
Jorge I.
Nice flavor!! Great choice to mix with cream cheese and strawberry chipotle jelly 😊
So good!! The fact that it's whole wheat doesn't make me feel guilty for eating it!
Lex T.
Love Ritz crackers! I could eat these all day! I like to put peanut butter on them.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.