BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Amanda G.
MORRISVILLE, NC
I use these crackers a lot - whether it's for a dip, cheese, tuna, egg salad - these are my go to.
Anna Claire P.
These are my husbands go to for soups and chili. He crunches an entire sleeve in with every bowl n
Brenda M.
Gilbert, AZ
Great flavor, perfect crispness I love the with strawberry jelly and my hot coffee in the mornings
Nicole B.
Bradenton, FL
I like them just as much as the original if not more. Definitely snag a box when they are on sale.
Maria R.
Orlando, FL
Perfect pass mouth or snack to me I love to place it in bags to carry always in the car and wallet
aolani B.
Palmdale
These go great when my friends or family comes over . We set out a plate of these and cream cheese
Jodi E.
Oak Harbor , WA
Perfect snack cracker! Great on their own, it add some cheese, peanut butter, lunch meat Ir hummus!
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
My kids and whole family love these with or without cheese, peanut butter, or any other condiment.
Jaclyn E.
Chicago
A nice alternative to the not whole what crackers. Ritz is a fantastic brand and you can’t go wrong
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Ritz are great! I love these with cheese...either slices or spray cheese ! Sometimes I add ham too
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.