BY RITZ #9 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
I buy these a lot. I use them for cooking and snacking. My kids love these and they taste great!
Jon A.
Lodi, CA
Great crackers. I use them in soups and for sweet snacks and also little appetizers at parties.
Alondra M.
Tucson, AZ
Omg love the taste of these plus i love the fact that i also have an option with the whole wheat
Rebekah M.
North, SC
The best snack ever. It’s a must buy every time i go down the snack isle. They are so delicious!
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Bébhinn F.
Heaven. Buttery, moreish heaven. But I can tell myself I'm being healthy because it's wholewheat!
Emily V.
While whole wheat seems to be too "healthy" to be good, these crackers are healthy and delicious!
Diana R.
houston
Son buenas me gusta son ideal para un snak en el día y para cualquier momento que tengas hambre
Guadalupe O.
Yuba city, CA
These whole wheat crackers are one of my favorites. They're a good light snack and very tasty.
Miriam M.
Tucson, Arizona
I am glad there is a wheat option. It is really good and you can almost pair it with anything.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.