BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Daniela A.
Coral Springs, FL
So buttery and yummy on its own or with cheese. I will definitely love to repurchase these!
Ava B.
Saint Peters, MO
Love eating them with pepperoni and cheese as little sliders I can't go a day without them
Fatima C.
Livermore , CA
I always eat these with cheese and they’re soooo good I am addicted to them even my mom is
Amanda S.
Boston, MA
Best thing to snack on, with or without anything else. Just such a good snack! I love them.
Monica G.
Selma
Love these healthy and snacks on the go for children yes reallly enjoyable to go on the go
Melanie K.
They are so good to have a snack when you are hungry and healthy even! I love eating these
Megan K.
Morrisville, NC
I am not the biggest fan of these as I prefer the Regular ritz but these are better for you
𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕯.
Cicero, IL
I love buying ritz when I eat a spinach dip. Also, chocolate covered ritz are really good
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
Really good with tuna and corn mix they have a great taste with those i recommend to try
Karen O.
Hanford, CA
I love that they are whole wheat and the kids didn’t even notice when I switched to them.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.