BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Brooke K.
Kewanee
I love using the wheat crackers to cook with, or even just for a simple snack, my kids love them too
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! Great on the go. Easy to snack on no big mess. My daughter loves them. We buy them weekly.
Veronica L.
Kearney
These are great. They have just enough great flavor without being too much. Great for kids and adults
These crackers are super light and healthy. This is a great substitute for the regular ritz frackers.
Sabrina L.
For a simple snack this is definitely perfect. Healthy and addicting this snack is great for everyone
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I'm usually not a whole wheat gal bit these are delicious. I could just keep eating and eating them.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I just purchased these nabisco ritz whole wheat crackers, I'll be packing them in my lunch this week
Jennifer S.
I like these crackers. I wish they sold those in a family size. They taste great with soup and chilli
Amanda F.
These are my go to cracker! Love the flavor and they are good with anything! Good price and quality!
Karla V.
El Paso, TX
The flavor it's really good it's not salty and it tastes really good and it's affordable and healthy
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.