BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Dawn J.
Laurens, IA
Ritz crackers are the perfect wholesome snack for my family. They like to eat them with meat & cheese.
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
Odd starting but good price on sale at the store last week would buy these again to put in kids lunches
Minnette F.
Pocono Pines, PA
These are so addicting! They're great to pair with toppings or they taste well even just on their own!
Tami S.
These were very good! My kids love them. Taste great anyway you want to eat them with dip or soup etc.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
These are delicious in casseroles. My secret, guilty... Unhealthy pleasure is to eat them with butter!
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
I actually have two boxes of these at home😂 all time favorites! Especially with summer sausage! #yummy
member-c200dd4f7
My kids love crackers and I feel
Better about them having whole grains in them. These taste great too.
Any seafood salad that i eat has t come with this cookies. I really love the flavor and they are cheap
Logan H.
Great snack. Can put with cheese or dips or by themselves. Love the whole wheat option of this product.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
Just bought these the other day and get hardly lasted a week in my house. I love the flavor of these.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.