BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I'm usually not a whole wheat gal bit these are delicious. I could just keep eating and eating them.
Jennifer S.
I like these crackers. I wish they sold those in a family size. They taste great with soup and chilli
Shannon R.
My whole family loves these crackers. We use them for snack and we also use them for several recipes
Lisa F.
Manassas, VA
These taste good and I buy them regularly. I prefer to buy the fresh stacks so they don't get stale.
Karla V.
El Paso, TX
The flavor it's really good it's not salty and it tastes really good and it's affordable and healthy
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
These crackers do break pretty easily but they are tasty and so great with many things including dip.
Jonalee V.
Mulvane, KS
Feeding whole grains to my son has never been easier! He gobbles these down and always asks for more!
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I would recommend this brand to anyone, I live the varieties they offered as choices :) I love these
Abby B.
Biloxi, MS
I love this whole wheat ritz crackers, I eat them with peanut butter, cream cheese or cheese and ham.
These crackers are super light and healthy. This is a great substitute for the regular ritz frackers.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.