BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Toby W.
Manchester, PA
These are a good snack or great to cook with! They also go great with soup! It is a very versatile snack!
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
It's ok I like these. I always get them at the cheapest price year round at Walmart. Pretty much healthy
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
I love the single size packs of ritz. They keep them fresh and they are the perfect amount for traveling.
Emily P.
Only cracker I can eat with my soups! Just the right amount of everything and love when they are on sale
Ashley G.
Los Angeles
IM IN LOVE YIU NEED TO BUY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THESE ARE SO AMAZING AND DELICIOUS I BUY THESE VERY OFTEN
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
Love these! A bit healthier than the original but perfect for a quick snack. Crumble them in my soup too!
Lashanti N.
Lexington Park
Very good .I love it .It can literally go with anything .Especiallly great with cheese or sometimes soup
Courtney W.
The flavor of these is really delicious! Eating these with some good cheese is one of my favorite snacks.
Suchi R.
My mom is a big fan since it’s whole grains. It does have a slight sweet taste to it compared to original
Nat T.
Weatherford, OK
They go good with anything especially when I'm in a hurry I can just grab them and snack on them anywhere
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.