BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa S.
Powder Spgs, GA
These crackers are amazing and addictive I eat these by themselves it's a noisy and messy snack
millennial d.
favorite flavor! it’s a bit salty so I can’t eat too many at one time but they’re a good snack
Candice D.
Warren, OH
My 2yro old will eat the whole box if I let him even without any cheese we love these crackers
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
I love Ritz. I can eat them with everything. And they are whole wheat. They taste really good.
Natalia P.
Austin
I like these with practically everything. Their great with tuna or any cream cheese appetizer.
Meg T.
Westfield
These are great to have as appetizers and little snacks for guests at parties during any time.
Aubrey B.
My daughter and I both love these. You can pair them with anything from tuna to peanut butter.
Jessica L.
Edgewater, NJ
I love these for my son's lunchbox. They are perfect for a light snack with cheese and salami!
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX
Its really good to eat with anything cheese phikidaphia and anything dips and its very healthy
Ana D.
Miami
They are very tasty with cheese and ham. for hors d'oeuvres they are the best. they are healthy
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.