BY RITZ #9 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
These are delicious in casseroles. My secret, guilty... Unhealthy pleasure is to eat them with butter!
Sarah B.
Albemarle, NC
I love ritz! I find a use for these buttery chips all the time! There is no replacement for this brand!
Dawn J.
Laurens, IA
Ritz crackers are the perfect wholesome snack for my family. They like to eat them with meat & cheese.
member-c200dd4f7
My kids love crackers and I feel
Better about them having whole grains in them. These taste great too.
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
Odd starting but good price on sale at the store last week would buy these again to put in kids lunches
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I just purchased these nabisco ritz whole wheat crackers, I'll be packing them in my lunch this week
Sabrina L.
For a simple snack this is definitely perfect. Healthy and addicting this snack is great for everyone
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
Just bought these the other day and get hardly lasted a week in my house. I love the flavor of these.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I'm usually not a whole wheat gal bit these are delicious. I could just keep eating and eating them.
Leandra H.
Vancouver, WA
So good, yummy yummy yummy. I buy everything whole wheat since my son doesn't eat much healthy foods!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.