BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
MariEllynn M.
Tennessee
These factors have always been one of my favorites my purple used to fix them are used to give them to me and my two little girls level because my dad give them. I gave them to them when they were little but they're so good they're always really good either you put cheese on it or cream cheese or even chicken salad or tuna salad there just excellent
Arleen P.
Auburn, Wa
When I eat crackers or make a cheese and meat platter with crackers. I always use wheat or low fat crackers. Ritz wheat crackers are perfect as they taste great. I have introduced these to others who thought that they wouldn't care for them to be surprised and switched. These are just as great alone as topped with anything. Greatly priced too!
Amanda A.
Dearborn, MI
I am a ritz fanatic, I love the original crackers and my go to snack is cheese and crackers, the only problem is I'm trying to watch my weight so I opted for. Better option...whole wheat ritz!!!! I guess dreams really do come true! These whole wheat crackers are the perfect substitute for the originals because the flavor and texture is alonist exactly the same but these are better for you!
Liz R.
Philadelphia, PA
I substitute these out for the traditional crackers now. The wheat taste great to me and the family doesn't seem to notice a difference, kids included. Still great with cheese and sausage, still great in soup, and still makes for endless raves as a topping on my scalloped potatoes. Definitely have a wheat taste, but I like that and they're still the buttery, salty crackers everybody loves!
Amber S.
Jonesboro, AR
My children are cracker lovers and I like to feel like they are getting healthy snacks as well. They love the whole wheat version of Ritz just as much as the original. I love Ritz over the off brand because you rarely have smashed or cracked crackers, which are unacceptable to toddlers and the taste is just better. Some things I go generic for...Ritz are worth the name brand!
Cindy S.
I think the "whole wheat" content is a little misleading.  The ingredients are not too much different than the regular Ritz.  The whole wheat version is slightly better than the regular.  I always loved the taste of Ritz, and they are a staple in my house, but like most cracker items, you just have to watch the portion size.
Lex S.
These crackers are delicious! I think there amazing because of so many variations to choose from and it fits your taste buds and expectations!I think there healthy but to some people they might not be because of some of the kinds like "garlic" but whole wheat is amazing and healthy! I would recommend this to about anybody!
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Oh how I love thease crackers I get thease to snack on I put ham an cheese on them and they go great...it's delicious.. yes it meets my expectations..my toddler likes them as well.yes I would recommend to others makes a great snack
Erika W.
El Paso, TX
With a nice and buttery taste, Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers are my favorite go to snack. They're easy to store in your purse and not really messy. They're also really filling so a little goes a long way. I would 100% recommend these delicious treats to everyone!
Monica B.
Brookhaven, GA
I have to be genuinely careful when I buy these, because I can and will just eat a whole entire box. These crackers are probably my favorites, which is why I have little to no self control around them. They tend to be more expensive than other brands, but they also taste the best, so it's a pretty fair trade.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.