BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Maria M.
Fontana, CA
I’ve been eating these since I can remember. They take me back , I know they are also my mommas favorite ♥️
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
I didn't think I would like the whole grain ones but I really think they taste great! Perfect alternative
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
These are my fav cuz it is made with whole wheat. The taste isn't compromised. I prefer this over regilar
Jess H.
I usually like the nornal rits crackers but i also loved the whole wheat rits crackers. Good for the kids
Courtney W.
The flavor of these is really delicious! Eating these with some good cheese is one of my favorite snacks.
Bethanie G.
Farmington, AR
Very good. Would recommend to anyone. Got at my local Walmart for a good price. Not healthy lol but good
Toby W.
Manchester, PA
These are a good snack or great to cook with! They also go great with soup! It is a very versatile snack!
Emily P.
Only cracker I can eat with my soups! Just the right amount of everything and love when they are on sale
Ashley G.
Los Angeles
IM IN LOVE YIU NEED TO BUY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THESE ARE SO AMAZING AND DELICIOUS I BUY THESE VERY OFTEN
Suchi R.
My mom is a big fan since it’s whole grains. It does have a slight sweet taste to it compared to original
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.