BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
delicious and addictive. great snack. good with dip. good flavor. great size and price. good for any occasion
Yaneli S.
My two oldest kids love these cookies. They will eat it all day . Great taste with salty cookies are the best
Kimy S.
Fullerton , CA
Very rich are salads. To accompany them with tuna are a perfect combination. Always I'm buying and I love it!
Cassidy P.
Madison
Delicious and filling, as well as healthier than regular crackers. Great with cheese slices or by themselves.
Alexandra C.
Houston
Very good snack to eat when you are hungry they should put more cookies in their and less salt ,............
Candice F.
Hoover
I love the whole wheat ritz. It is an opportunity to each more whole grains in something we use all the time
Monica G.
I love the whole wheat crackers. Not salty at all and very affordable and easy to find at all grocery stores.
June S.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Same great flavor but better for you!! I like to have these as snacks with Philadelphia salmon cream cheese.
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA
I love this crackers with everything..cream cheese...american cheese even eat them alone..they are so good..
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
My favorite crackers ever! They aren't to salty witch is great. I like eatting alone. Or with tuna or cheese
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.