BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Talitha T.
New Orleans, LA
I always buy these crackers for church functions and when i eat tuna salad. nothings better than Ritz crackers
Felicia Y.
These crackers are great to put cheese or anything you would like it on it. It makes a great cracker sandwich.
Emily C.
I like them because it's a good thing to snack on, they are tasty, and they are whole wheat so it's healtheir.
Jessica T.
I love eating these with ham and cheese or even a simple dip like spinach or tuna. It's a must have for those.
Amy M.
Seasid3
Ritz are life salty an sweet like baby yesss add some lunchables stuff and you feel young again or constipated
Chloe L.
Simplistic cracker. Eat face down. Not salty enough for my preference. Good for dipping or pairing with cheese.
dana% L.
Santa ana
Rits sabe rico y ez de whole me encanta y son crujientes y saladitas y saben ricos mmm lo recomiendo muchoo...
Macarena C.
Oxford, OH
Always my go-to cracker option. They are the best to-go and are always keeping me full! They’re so tasty too!
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA
I love this crackers with everything..cream cheese...american cheese even eat them alone..they are so good..
Mayra G.
Simplemente deliciosas! A mí me gusta ponerles mermelada de fresa, y hago un tipo Sandwich, son lo mejor!!!!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.