BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
dana% L.
Santa ana
Rits sabe rico y ez de whole me encanta y son crujientes y saladitas y saben ricos mmm lo recomiendo muchoo...
Paola Q.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love them , always buy them to eat it by itself or with any other food , can never go wrong with some snacks
Jennifer G.
Norwalk, CA
They taste amazing ! And taste organic !i love ritz they are my childhood crackers absolutely love this brand !
Karinn G.
Roaring Spg, PA
Great! Just purchased these for a get together at our house this past weekend and everyone loved dipping them!
Chloe L.
Simplistic cracker. Eat face down. Not salty enough for my preference. Good for dipping or pairing with cheese.
Cecily P.
Russellville
Best crackers ever!!!!!!! Even better than their regular ones. I had recently tried these and they are so good
Molly H.
Growing up we would make homemade luncables out of these. They are pretty yummy but probably not very healthy.
Vianny S.
My family and I really enjoy this crackers, they are delicious and taste amazing with cheese or any spreading.
Candice F.
Hoover
I love the whole wheat ritz. It is an opportunity to each more whole grains in something we use all the time
Mayra G.
Simplemente deliciosas! A mí me gusta ponerles mermelada de fresa, y hago un tipo Sandwich, son lo mejor!!!!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.