BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
Just bought these the other day and get hardly lasted a week in my house. I love the flavor of these.
Karla V.
El Paso, TX
The flavor it's really good it's not salty and it tastes really good and it's affordable and healthy
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I just purchased these nabisco ritz whole wheat crackers, I'll be packing them in my lunch this week
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I would recommend this brand to anyone, I live the varieties they offered as choices :) I love these
These crackers are super light and healthy. This is a great substitute for the regular ritz frackers.
Sabrina L.
For a simple snack this is definitely perfect. Healthy and addicting this snack is great for everyone
Brooke K.
Kewanee
I love using the wheat crackers to cook with, or even just for a simple snack, my kids love them too
Abby B.
I love this whole wheat ritz crackers, I eat them with peanut butter, cream cheese or cheese and ham.
Valerie M.
Delano, CA
I love ritz! They are a perfect snack whether I'm on the go or just a home looking for a yummy treat
Maria A.
Fort Worth, TX
Our baby loves these! We always run out quick when we buy them. Taste good and goes with anything!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.