BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Elise M.
Odessa, TX
I have been eating Ritz crackers since I was little and they are so delicious! I will forever eat Ritz crackers!
Fallon S.
Great tasting crackers, even better that they are whole grain ! These are great in meatballs or in your soup !!!
Molly H.
Growing up we would make homemade luncables out of these. They are pretty yummy but probably not very healthy.
Vianny S.
My family and I really enjoy this crackers, they are delicious and taste amazing with cheese or any spreading.
Charlena M.
I love that they are whole wheat. I highly recommend an I suggest everyone give them to their kids and family.
Michele B.
San Antonio , TX
I eat these with cheese and crackers. Not sure if the whole grain is legit, but these are the only Ritz I buy!
Gillian M.
Murray, UT
Taste good, but they’re super crumbly and have a tendency to fall apart while you’re putting your toppings on.
ashma s.
I like this one. Good in taste and healthy in choice. It surely met my expectation also would recommend others
Kicci R.
My first time eating it I thought it was just those salted type but I was wrong. I was amazed how good it was.
Paola Q.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love them , always buy them to eat it by itself or with any other food , can never go wrong with some snacks
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.