BY RITZ

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Mika R.
Carbondale, IL
Whole wheat crackers are my go to because they're the "healthier" option in this particular cracker brand.
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product all the time I have it at home to my family and I love it I recommend it all the time
Jill H.
These whole-wheat wheat Ritz crackers go good with any dip especially good to have on hand for any holiday party
Jennifer L.
Fort Riley
Very tasty and fresh. My kids love these! Great for a late night snack or for a picnic. Price is perfect as well.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
They taste just as good as the regular ones. i love them and they come in individual packages which is awesome.
Olga L.
Dallas
Great for male homemade "lunchables". It also goes good with all kinds of dips and speeds. Great for appetizers.
Amber H.
mooresville
My ritz love my humus or maybe it’s just me that love them together. I can snack on these solo or with a topping.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
These crackers are good with peanut butter or just for snacking. The price is average, but they are good quality.
Allison M.
Sumrall, MS
Love that you can’t taste too much “wheat”. My kids don’t know the difference. Affordable, just like normal Ritz.
Emily M.
This is a great healthy alternative to the plain cracker. My children love these as a snack with cheese or plain.
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.