BY RITZ

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Laura S.
nacogdoches
Favorite crackers of all times!!!!! Perfect amount of salt and they are not too crunchy!!!! The butter is amazing
Erica O.
Zion, IL
They taste just as good as the regular ones. i love them and they come in individual packages which is awesome.
Jill H.
These whole-wheat wheat Ritz crackers go good with any dip especially good to have on hand for any holiday party
afra a.
Jericho
This is so awesome as to have it as a snack I like it it matches my taste and everyone should try this out.great!
Amber H.
mooresville
My ritz love my humus or maybe it’s just me that love them together. I can snack on these solo or with a topping.
Allison M.
Sumrall, MS
Love that you can’t taste too much “wheat”. My kids don’t know the difference. Affordable, just like normal Ritz.
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product all the time I have it at home to my family and I love it I recommend it all the time
Jennifer L.
Fort Riley
Very tasty and fresh. My kids love these! Great for a late night snack or for a picnic. Price is perfect as well.
Emily M.
This is a great healthy alternative to the plain cracker. My children love these as a snack with cheese or plain.
André C.
2785 Frederick Douglass Blvd 2D
Excellent product!!! Nice on the palate! Highly recommend to all my friends. Great to enjoy at any time!!!!!!!!!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.