BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors?...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brigette H.
Love thsese! Thy dont taste super wheaty. My baby loves them too..thyre eash for him to grab one and eat it
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
These are always a good cracker for any party or get together. The whole wheat is a nice healthy option too
Pily V.
Wdm, IA
Like them with dips, cheese, meats, by themselves. I even use it to make food crunchy, like fried chicken.
Jenna R.
I'm not into wheat products so we bought these for our daughter and she too gave it a thumbs down. Too dry
lauren a.
Elizabeth city , North carolina
I love a wheat option for crackers anf not many brands offer them at all so i was extra stoked to see these
Michele M.
Surprisingly tasty for a whole wheat cracker! Can hardly tell the difference between this and the original.
Brie M.
We always keep these crackers on hand. Great with soups, meats and cheeses, peanut butter, anything really.
Howana D.
Philadelphia
These are so good! I could seriously eat a whole box of these by myself. They are so buttery and delicious.
Lanie C.
We love Ritz crackers. I think its a must have in our household. They are just perfect. Love the saltiness.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
Whole wheat is always healthier right? My sons love making little sandwhiches with these. Perfect for tuna!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.