BY RITZ #11 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
amy W.
Brick Township
Please have the classic Ritz buttery taste but with whole wheat! So you get a little fiber as well as a little more nutrition. Still not a great healthy choice but better than the regular
Callie H.
Dothan
I love these with my chicken salad, chili, tuna, etc.  So glad Ritz has a whole grain option.  These also come in "snack packs" so they stay fresh longer.
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I am a huge fan of crackers and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Brittany S.
Lexington, KY
A classic staple in my casseroles and other dishes I make. I love the way these taste and they go so well with anything. I love them with some creak cheese or the likes. Definitely recommend
Julie N.
Farmington , NM
I always have ritz available in my house. We just love snacking on them and use them for recipes too. The buttery taste is great and it’s somewhat healthy since they are whole wheat also.
Rachel A.
purchase
I really like that they have a whole wheat version because it is healthier but they still taste really good. They are great on their own, with cheese and meat, or even with soup!
Jeneca L.
I think whole grain there's a lot of people I don't think that they like the flavor and I honestly didn't think I was going to like this flavor and what I loved about this product was the texture not just the flavor it had a really just clean nutty flavor and not over-the-top like almond Dior peanutty it did just have more depth than the original Ritz crackers and the texture was great it was really really crunchy it had little bits in there that I really enjoyed this and cheese and some mustard sauce I think this would make a great alternative if you're looking to get more whole grains in your kids do I think this is healthy no but I do think that it's a better alternative than maybe the original bleached processed flour recioe
Emely T.
Great taste! Perfect for snacking alone or paired with a dip. Can also be use as an appetizer, just add a slice or cheese, meat or your favorite topping. I have found this in grocery stores and target.
Caleb M.
Seattle, WA
The healthier, "better" for you option for the perfect flavor of original Ritz. I really like Ritz crackers for a lot of things, and the original are a very versatile cracker. But, like a lot of other things in my life, I'm not a fan of the "plain" or "white" options. So, after discovering these, they are my go-to cracker now. Great all around taste, and not too much of the "wheat" flavor or loss of the "buttery" taste of the original. They have more whole grains too, which helps me to buy them and keep them in my diet. Overall, very good and satisfied!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.