BY RITZ #9 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marla R.
Bartlett
My grand daughter takes a pack at a time instead of just a few crackers. She told me that was her pack and if I wanted one I had to get my own. We all love them. I would recommend it to everyone to try. I know I will be buying them! They make great snacks cheese and crackers, bologna & cheese crackers. I use them in meatloaf and so many other things
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am asked every year around the holidays to make the famous chicken log dip. And I have used these whole wheat crackers next to the log. Ether my family didn’t know they were whole wheat or no one cared. But I didn’t hear anyone complain and they were eating them like crazy. I noticed a small difference like it took away from the salty taste.
Deazhane C.
Portland
My mom likes the Whole wheat Ritz crackers because its " healthier for you " but I prefer the regular kind . When I do eat these I like to eat them with hummus or slices of cheddar cheese . These crackers will make your mouth VERY DRY so make sure you have something to drink near .
Kayleigh N.
Great crackers! I can eat these with nearly everything. They’re great for the price too and you can nearly find these at every store. I wouldn’t consider them to be healthy but they are amazing in taste. I would recommend these to anyone that loves crackers.
Payden C.
I love crackers, especially with peanut butter. These are better for you than regular since you get some whole grains (they are no means a health food though). I have given them to people and they couldn't tell they were whole wheat at all and neither could I.
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
These whole wheat RITZ crackers are just as good as the original RITZ. Maybe better. I’m a big fan of whole wheat. I think it taste better & I’m always excited to try my favorite foods in whole wheat form. My hubby and daughter like the original RITZ best.
Danielle S.
Lancaster, PA
Ritz cracker are a delicious snack for all kinds of occasions! I like to use them to make cheese platters for get together's they taste great with cheese or different lunch meats!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
It doesn’t matter if I’m sick or need a snack, ritz is your classic go to when you need crackers. The buttery flavor is truly what makes me choose them over any other brand! I love how they pair with so many different spreads and toppings too!
Emily A.
Can never go wrong with these crackers. If you haven’t tried the whole wheat, you should! Same great flavor your used to with ritz but slightly healthier option. I always take a couple rolls with me to the beach as a light snack. Yum.
Rachel M.
Cary,NC
Ritz crackers are the ultimate salty snack. They're cheap, versatile, and if they're whole wheat, they're "healthy", right? I'm addicted to these things and highly, highly recommend them. Just don't eat the whole box in one sitting.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.