BY RITZ #14 in Crackers

• What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Marla R.
Bartlett
My grand daughter takes a pack at a time instead of just a few crackers. She told me that was her pack and if I wanted one I had to get my own. We all love them. I would recommend it to everyone to try. I know I will be buying them! They make great snacks cheese and crackers, bologna & cheese crackers. I use them in meatloaf and so many other things
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Ritz are my favourite crackers! I like the whole wheat ones. They’re available in groceries everywhere and are not expensive. Theses so many ways to eat/serve them. With peanut butter and banana slices, with tuna salad, with cheese, with it cocoa. It’s great for making appetisers to serve your friends. It’s something you can’t go wrong having in your pantry.
MariEllynn M.
Tennessee
These factors have always been one of my favorites my purple used to fix them are used to give them to me and my two little girls level because my dad give them. I gave them to them when they were little but they're so good they're always really good either you put cheese on it or cream cheese or even chicken salad or tuna salad there just excellent
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am asked every year around the holidays to make the famous chicken log dip. And I have used these whole wheat crackers next to the log. Ether my family didn’t know they were whole wheat or no one cared. But I didn’t hear anyone complain and they were eating them like crazy. I noticed a small difference like it took away from the salty taste.
Mar J.
It’s a nice idea to think you’re eating healthier by eating a whole grain Ritz cracker, but if you’re eating Ritz, you’re definitely not on a health food kick, so you may as well eat the original. Although these are decent, they definitely miss that certain something that the original has. Nabisco RITZ Whole Wheat Crackers
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
Yes, I'm "that mom". The one who buys "whole wheat" everything, even if it's a cracker. I know it's a snack food but if I can squeeze even a little extra whole grains into my families diet, it's a win. Plus they taste just as good as regular Ritz crackers, so why wouldn't I go for the whole wheat version?
Kayleigh N.
Great crackers! I can eat these with nearly everything. They’re great for the price too and you can nearly find these at every store. I wouldn’t consider them to be healthy but they are amazing in taste. I would recommend these to anyone that loves crackers.
Payden C.
I love crackers, especially with peanut butter. These are better for you than regular since you get some whole grains (they are no means a health food though). I have given them to people and they couldn't tell they were whole wheat at all and neither could I.
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
These whole wheat RITZ crackers are just as good as the original RITZ. Maybe better. I’m a big fan of whole wheat. I think it taste better & I’m always excited to try my favorite foods in whole wheat form. My hubby and daughter like the original RITZ best.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
It doesn’t matter if I’m sick or need a snack, ritz is your classic go to when you need crackers. The buttery flavor is truly what makes me choose them over any other brand! I love how they pair with so many different spreads and toppings too!
Michelle R.
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.