BY RITZ #8 in Crackers

• Question does anyone know if there are different flavors? I love ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Marla R.
Bartlett
My grand daughter takes a pack at a time instead of just a few crackers. She told me that was her pack and if I wanted one I had to get my own. We all love them. I would recommend it to everyone to try. I know I will be buying them! They make great snacks cheese and crackers, bologna & cheese crackers. I use them in meatloaf and so many other things
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am asked every year around the holidays to make the famous chicken log dip. And I have used these whole wheat crackers next to the log. Ether my family didn’t know they were whole wheat or no one cared. But I didn’t hear anyone complain and they were eating them like crazy. I noticed a small difference like it took away from the salty taste.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Rittz are like the cracker of choice. You can eat them alone you can put stuff on them in the hallway is nice too because I really don’t know if they’re better for you but I feel like they are. Just don’t eat a whole sleeve because apparently that’s way more than a serving but I always do
Bayleigh H.
Lexington, OK
Is there any other brand of crackers that’s even comparable to Ritz? Hmm, I didn’t think so. I love eating venison summer sausage, chili, any type of soup and putting them in my meatloaf to soak up the moisture. I always keep Ritz in my cabinet and I love the whole wheat option.
Karina C.
chicago
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
These whole wheat RITZ crackers are just as good as the original RITZ. Maybe better. I’m a big fan of whole wheat. I think it taste better & I’m always excited to try my favorite foods in whole wheat form. My hubby and daughter like the original RITZ best.
Danielle S.
Lancaster
Ritz cracker are a delicious snack for all kinds of occasions! I like to use them to make cheese platters for get together's they taste great with cheese or different lunch meats!
Amanda L.
Philadelphia, PA
It doesn’t matter if I’m sick or need a snack, ritz is your classic go to when you need crackers. The buttery flavor is truly what makes me choose them over any other brand! I love how they pair with so many different spreads and toppings too!
Emily A.
Can never go wrong with these crackers. If you haven’t tried the whole wheat, you should! Same great flavor your used to with ritz but slightly healthier option. I always take a couple rolls with me to the beach as a light snack. Yum.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
You can never go wrong with some crackers! This is something i like to eat with my spaghetti! And something everyone has at a birthday party. It has just enough salt and the taste is just so good! You can find these everywhere!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?
Megan C.
Granger, Indiana
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!
Shawn M.