BY RITZ #29 in Crackers

• What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?7 Answers
  • I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!! 2 Answers
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am asked every year around the holidays to make the famous chicken log dip. And I have used these whole wheat crackers next to the log. Ether my family didn’t know they were whole wheat or no one cared. But I didn’t hear anyone complain and they were eating them like crazy. I noticed a small difference like it took away from the salty taste.
Nikki R.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay, these are the ONLY crackers to be having when you make appetizers. Just Crab meat with cream cheese!! Yum!! Just sprinkle some hot sauce and you're good to go. I've eaten Ritz for over 25 years ever since I was little. You definitely are missing out if you haven't tried Ritz.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Rittz are like the cracker of choice. You can eat them alone you can put stuff on them in the hallway is nice too because I really don’t know if they’re better for you but I feel like they are. Just don’t eat a whole sleeve because apparently that’s way more than a serving but I always do
Bayleigh H.
Lexington, OK
Is there any other brand of crackers that’s even comparable to Ritz? Hmm, I didn’t think so. I love eating venison summer sausage, chili, any type of soup and putting them in my meatloaf to soak up the moisture. I always keep Ritz in my cabinet and I love the whole wheat option.
Kat M.
Lewisburg
Ritz makes such a buttery delicious cracker. I use these to make my Christmas candy. They hold up really well to dipping into molten chocolate. They stay crisp after setting, so this results in a crispy, buttery, chocolate treat!Nabisco RITZ Crackers Whole Wheat
Dayana A.
Ritz are a great snack on the go. From the park to waiting in line at Disney. The whole wheat have a different taste that I prefer over the regular ones. The only downfall is that they break very easily so I always have to make sure they’re packed properly.
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
These whole wheat RITZ crackers are just as good as the original RITZ. Maybe better. I’m a big fan of whole wheat. I think it taste better & I’m always excited to try my favorite foods in whole wheat form. My hubby and daughter like the original RITZ best.
Emily A.
Can never go wrong with these crackers. If you haven’t tried the whole wheat, you should! Same great flavor your used to with ritz but slightly healthier option. I always take a couple rolls with me to the beach as a light snack. Yum.
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love these crackers. I’m on weight watchers, so it’s hard to find a cracker/chip that isn’t a lot of points for a decent amount. The wheat ones for within my allowed budget for weight watchers but also taste amazing
Brianna J.
Gallitzin
I love ritz crackers and the whole grain version definitely makes me feel less guilty! Once I used the crackers to bread pork chops and they were so delicious, the crackers gave it a sweet taste, I would definitely recommend!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!