Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers 14.2 oz
Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers 14.2 oz
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
Seems like a healthier choice than the regular, not really sure that it is. It does taste a little different from traditional Ritz, but I do really like these crackers. I would definitely recommend them.
Amanda  L.
I like choosing this as an alternative to the regular Ritz crackers. Knowing they are whole wheat, it just makes it feel healthier eating them. Why not choose whole wheat when given the option? You really can't tell too much of a difference compared with the original ones anyway--at least I don't. Of course it's going to taste a little more wholesome and wheaty but it's not completely noticeable when you eat it with things.
mini r.
Arlington Heights, IL
I love Ritz crackers. When paired with sour cream, cheese, nutella etc..It tastes so good. But always am worried about calories...This is a healtheir version as it is made of wheat. The texture is a little bit different from regular Ritz but still tastes good.
Gillian G.
These are sooo yummy! I eat them when a want a quick snack, either with peanut butter or tuna fish. I also use them as bread crumbs on top of my homemade Mac and cheese...gives it that extra crunch!
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love whole wheat crackers and these are no exception! They are so tasty and still have that satisfying Ritz crunch. Great snack food and amazing with cottage cheese, cheese, or guacamole.
Stephanie S.
Pensacola, FL
The regular pack comes with four packaged crackers. It's super good and addicting. I must say I probably can eat a package in about 30 minutes because they are super good. I also like to dip mine in strawberry cream cheese.
April G.
Alamo, TX
I LOVE eating Ritz with anything, even alone! When i found out they had whole wheat Ritz, i literally went crazy! At first i thought they were gonna have a nasty flavor to them but nope, i was wrong. They barely even taste like whole wheat which did not disappoint me at all. Go buy them now!
Bridgette Z.
San Diego , CA
I love ritz crackers they are good just by themselves or with cheese. I eat them when I feel Sick and it takes the nauseous feeling away. But my favorite is using it as topping for homemade Mac and cheese.
Frank G.
Freehold, NJ
I pitty the fool who doesn't eat Ritz. Especially Whole Wheat Ritz. They are crispy, crunchy, buttery and delicious. Eat em with Sabra Hummus. Gotta go get me some. Ugg, I'll eat a whole sleeve at once. lol
lisa s.
Shingle Springs, CA
Love these whole wheat Ritz crackers. The kids will eat these up in the car, while watching TV, or in their lunch as a snack. Great buy when they are on sale otherwise a little pricey. I love that you are getting some whole wheat in while eating an old favorite cracker!
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!