Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers 14.2 oz

Nabisco ritz whole wheat crackers 14.2 oz see more...

• What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?7 Answers
  • I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!! 2 Answers
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Foodie Expert
These are sooo yummy! I eat them when a want a quick snack, either with peanut butter or tuna fish. I also use them as bread crumbs on top of my homemade Mac and cheese...gives it that extra crunch!
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
Foodie Expert
Seems like a healthier choice than the regular, not really sure that it is. It does taste a little different from traditional Ritz, but I do really like these crackers. I would definitely recommend them.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Gilbert, AZ
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, perfect crispness I love the with strawberry jelly and my hot coffee in the mornings
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
These are pretty good. I like to put ham and cheese on them and they are whole wheat so they are healthier, but I can definitely taste a difference between these and the regular ones
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ
I love regular rots crackers, but the whole wheat definitely gives it a nice whole taste that I love, and somehow I feel less guilty eating them.
N P.
N P.
These are so delicious. You can put anything you want on them or just eat them by itself. I often buy them to snack on at work.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Cincinnati
Our favorite crackers! We love the taste and price. We love sharing them with friends when we have parties.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Foodie Expert
We love Ritz and know that they make them whole wheat that much more. I use these with tuna for a quick healthy lunch.
Krystle R.
Krystle R.
Foodie Expert
I would go threw a box of these in less than 2 days it's just a great yummy snack espically for the kids too
Emily P.
Emily P.
Only cracker I can eat with my soups! Just the right amount of everything and love when they are on sale
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Twin City, GA
What are some of the ways you use Ritz whole wheat crackers?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Atlanta , GA
Foodie Expert
I use these on top of a cheesy chicken casserole I LOVE to make!!