Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers uploaded by Belkis C.Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers uploaded by roselle m.

BY RITZ #42 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Whole wheat Crackers.
With 5g whole grain* per serving. see more...

• What do you like to put on your crackers?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?4 Answers
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
I honestly like these better than the original Ritz. While I originally bought these to be a bit more healthy, these crackers seem to hold together better than the original crackers. They taste exactly the same to me, the whole grain just has a different texture to them. Delicious buttery taste and always fresh. Same price as the original and easy to find in stores. They stay fresh for a long time, even after opening as long as you close the roll properly. I would definitely try these if you are looking to get in more whole grains or if you are looking for a cracker that does not crumble as much as the original Ritz.
KatieLee K.
KatieLee K.
Columbia, MO
God Ritz crackers are dangerous to have in my house. "About to do a line" in my house means I'm about to nom on an entire sleeve of Ritz crackers rn. The whole wheat Ritz give you all the flavor of the original Ritz in a healthier whole wheat option. My fave snack is whole wheat Ritz crackers with melted cheese, peanut butter, or if I need something sweet, hazelnut spread! Whole wheat Ritz, you are bae šŸ˜
Dawn Z.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
I definitely love these crackers the whole wheat taste is really great you can eat a whole bunch of them and be healthy for you definitely are great with cheese the price is kind of pricey but definitely worth it I always buy them all the time usually from Walmart because their prices are a little bit cheaper I would recommend these crackers especially if you want to eat healthy and still eat crackers
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Bloomington, IL
Crackers are my partner's favorite snack. I'm more than happy to buy Ritz. They're not bad for you, and they come in several flavors. I like to buy their whole wheat crackers for an extra nutrition boost. These crackers are usually on sale at my local grocery, but are rather expensive when they're not. These are a great snack if they're on sale.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Oceanside, CA
I love this cracker but I can't just eat one they taste so good that I want eat like 20. Greta with pretty much any food. My favorite one is to eat them with cream cheese and pineapple or with ceviche. The only thing o don't like is that it has a lot of calories. Good price and petty much you can find them in any grocery store.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Harold , KY
Foodie Expert
A delicious cracker that is insanely packed with sodium & is full of artificial ingredients! With so many other affordable, delicious & healthy cracker options on the market, I have no idea why anyone would ever choose to buy these! I know I'll never make the mistake again! It's 2016 Ritz, it's time to get with the program!
D S.
D S.
Austell, GA
I love these and actually prefer them to the regular version. If in fact these are better for you (probably not), the benefits are most likely negated by the fact that I eat A LOT more than one serving at a time (5 crackers...really?). Overall these are a delicious snack, although I haven't tried them out with any cheeses.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These Ritz have the same great original Ritz flavor but with a whole wheat texture, and the benefit of being less bad for you. Our favorite way to eat them is sandwiched with p'nut butter and a drizzle if honey. Beware though, they do break easier than original when spreading topping on them (esp. p'nut butter!).
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
San Pedro , CA
I love me some whole wheat crackers. These don't do it for me...but accompanying a #spinachdip they are amazing. I take one package of spinach, one packet of ranch dip, one pint of sour cream and one can of waterchestnuts(chopped). Combine the ingredients and serve them with some whole wheat #ritz crackers.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't usually go out of my way and buy different kinds of ritz because I know theres different flavors and everything but this time I had and I really didn't enjoy them as much as normal ritz! Kind of reminded me of the unsalted ones my mom had bought once where I just couldn't enjoy them, just not for me !
Rechell K.
Rechell K.
What do you like to put on your crackers?
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
What is your favorite type of dip/ spread for Ritz crackers?