BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Western Ridge Peppercorn Ranch Toasted Chips.
New!
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips.
With 300mg ALA omega-3 fatty acids per serving from soybean oil.

Theresa A.
I liked the ranch flavoring on these toasted Ritz crackers. It was a nice change from the original, and make a crunchy satisfying snack. The price is very reasonable and they are great for parties. I would definitely recommend these crackers for anyone wanting something good to eat.
Jasmine W.
N Hollywood, CA
I've only been able to find these in my local grocery stores ONCE. I've never been able to find them again, which I'm kind of sad about. The Ritz chip has a good texture, and if I remember correctly, the peppercorn ranch flavor is one of the best.
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City, TX
These were so delicious but I was so disappointed because they claim to be healthy, with less fat, very deceiving because they are made with high fructose corm syrup. I did not purchase them again.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
I liked them , they aren't anything exciting and I probably won't by again . They were worth trying because I did enjoy them they are very light , however I feel like you don't get much in the bag and if find myself rather eating original rits crackers or any other before going back to these
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
These are my favorite chips I love them can't seem to get enough. They are not only delicious but they also seem to be nutritious which is something I always try to do when snacking so that I don't put on those extra pounds. Definitely try these they are the best.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
These cracker chips are a great healthier alternative to regular potato chips! They are packed with flavor and satisfy the salty crunchy craving! They are also a great price! I would definitely recommend and will definitely purchase more in the future!
Ana G.
Rexburg, ID
I bought these on a whim having never tried them before and they were really good! They're super crisp and tasty and aren't like normal ritz in their flakelyness. I love how they have different flavors you can buy and would definitely get them again.
Olivia B.
Lorton
We love these chips . They taste so good and great for dipping . Their very affordable and great to buy. I would definitely give these more gen 5 stars if I could . I would definitely recommend you guys go pick some up on your next grocery visit
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
These are so good. The only problem is I never can buy them because I will eat the whole bag in one sitting. I love this flavor and sour cream and onion. Not really any healthier than chips which is why I didn't give a full 5 stars
Theresa T.
I love love love toasted ritz chips they're amazing. I can eat it all in one sitting. It's definitely healthier than chips like cheetos, which is a plus! It's so good, I would definitely recommend the product.