BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Toasted Chips Sweet Home Sour Cream & Onion: 310mg ALA omega-3 fatty acids per serving 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips Toasted, not fried

• Are these better than the original ritz crackers or are t...2 Answers
  • Are these designed to be a healthier alternative to regul...3 Answers
  • Are these good? More sweet or more sour? 3 Answers
  • "The sour cream and onion are definitely my favorite!" in 2 reviews
  • "When i was eating them they were really good though" in 1 review
  • "I could eat the entire bag in a sitting!" in 1 review
  • "Sarah's warning is true, you'll eat the whole bag so just go ahead and buy 2 " in 1 review
Alejandra W.
My husband && I love this RITZ crackers. They are so tasty, they run about $3.27. I am a repeater user just because I love them. They are healthy because they are roasted crackers. No they are great just like they are!! ūüėč
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I buy these at Walmart. They taste so good. Healthier than just regular chips. The seasoning is there. They are priced great. I’m a repeat buyer. I would buy again. I would recommend to others. Good product.
Isabella S.
San Jose, CA
I love these chips! They're baked, which is healthier. They also have a nice, crisp texture that isn't crunchy or greasy. The flavor also doesn't come on too strong. If you're looking for a new snack, try these!
Kelli G.
Las Vegas , Nv
These things are addicting! I don't buy them often because I could literally eat the entire bag at once! They have great flavor with a mix of butteriness and tang from the sour cream and onion. I like that you can actually taste the different flavors while it all comes together. These are one of the only crackers I buy when I do buy crackers. Haven't tried other flavors because I can't really bring myself to try any others since these are so good!
Theresa M.
I got to taste these as a free promotion product. I initially wanted this flavor, sour cream and onion but the store only had the originals left and it was still delicious. These chips are very light contains less fat than regular chips. These are good on it's own and even better dips. They also come in many different flavors and is well worth the price they sell it for. I will definitely continue to buy these ritz chips.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm the favorite snack of this week. I do snack a lot when watching Netflix shows. This is just a recent and old favorite. I'm in love! The taste is still very good. I would recommend these chips. They taste so good. I'm thinking of trying the new flavors that they have out. Not sure yet! What I am sure about is that this product tastes amazing! Love it!
Chloe H.
These chips are the best! The sour cream and onion flavor tastes so natural and good! These are 10x better than sour cream and onion pringles. I love the thickness and texture of these chips! They go really good with a sandwich or even as an afternoon snack.
Lauren C.
Portageville, MO
These are my go-to chips, I feel like it's somewhat healthier than your normal chips. They have a bold, amazing taste. You can find them at any grocery store, I buy mine from dollar general. Only cons I have are they kinda make my mouth a little dry!
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love the Ritz chips, they are SO delicious! Definitely my go-to when I'm hankering chips but don't want to pig out on greasy chips. I love snacks with a really solid crunch, but kettle chips hurt my teeth so these are perfect for that too! Not to mention, the price is totally reasonable.
Keyshia C.
New York
Oh my goodness! It's delicious! When they said, "You can't eat just one." they're darn right! Absolutely spectacular sweet tasty chips and just the right amount of salt and onion. I can literally eat bags of these chips and never get bored.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Can these be purchased at Walmart?
Ginny T.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Are these good? More sweet or more sour?
Andrew H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Are these designed to be a healthier alternative to regular potato chips? How is the taste?
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Yes they can.
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Are these better than the original ritz crackers or are they the same or worse.