BY GENERIC

Nabisco Ritz Toasted Chips Sweet Home Sour Cream & Onion: 310mg ALA omega-3 fatty acids per serving 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips Toasted, not fried see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The sour cream and onion are definitely my favorite!" in 2 reviews
  • "When i was eating them they were really good though" in 1 review
  • "Sarah's warning is true, you'll eat the whole bag so just go ahead and buy 2 " in 1 review
  • "I could eat the entire bag in a sitting!" in 1 review
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
My go-to travel snacks! I absolutely love this flavor on the Ritz chips. and the bag is perfect for on-the-go. I travel daily for my job and you can best believe it is in my car most of the time. the price is fantastic. and the flavor is phenomenal. I prefer these over crackers when I go to the beach because the bag can get wet from your hands and it doesn't mess up like a cardboard box that crackers come in.
Reba B.
My terrible addiction. I adore these delicious noms, a terrible period snack for me. A guilty pleasure.
I absolutely love ritz cracker chips. These are amazing! Perfectly salty, tangy, and so very full of crisp and addicting flavor! I recommend these to anyone who asks to a new type of chip brand to try.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I'm obsessed with these! They're so much lighter than a cracker, but have way less fat than potato chips (almost half the amount). The sour cream and onion flavor isn't too strong or overwhelming, and they're not so light that you end up eating half the bag in one sitting!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These toasted crackers are delicious and addicting!! They have a very salty but good sour cream and onion flavor that goes great with soup, sandwiches or just cheese. I normally get these at Vons and use the Just4U app to get discounts.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love these chip/ crackers snack their like amazing to eat they are sour cream and onion I wouldn't say it like healthy I taste like a lot of salt in it but really good to eat as a snack their like the best ritz ever has
Cindy S.
Statesboro, GA
These are so fantastic. I love to eat these with cheese. The sour cream and onion flavor has the perfect amount of seasoning! I'm only ashamed I didn't find these sooner!
Molly C.
Yum! This is probably one of my favorite snacks of all time! It's so tasty and it is reduced fat in comparison to regular potato chips! Yum yum!
parrish m.
Atlanta , GA
This is the best chip ever. Great taste of Ritz crackers with a chip style. Sour cream and onion flavor is just absolutely wonderful
Amber D.
One of the best chips ever. Still tastes like crackers, just much much better.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm the favorite snack of this week. I do snack a lot when watching Netflix shows. This is just a recent and old favorite. I'm in love! The taste is still very good. I would recommend these chips. They taste so good. I'm thinking of trying the new flavors that they have out. Not sure yet! What I am sure about is that this product tastes amazing! Love it!