BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Toasted Chips Sweet Home Sour Cream & Onion: 310mg ALA omega-3 fatty acids per serving 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips Toasted, not fried

• "The sour cream and onion are definitely my favorite!" in 2 reviews
  • "When i was eating them they were really good though" in 1 review
  • "I could eat the entire bag in a sitting!" in 1 review
  • "Sarah's warning is true, you'll eat the whole bag so just go ahead and buy 2 " in 1 review
Isabella S.
San Jose, CA
I love these chips! They're baked, which is healthier. They also have a nice, crisp texture that isn't crunchy or greasy. The flavor also doesn't come on too strong. If you're looking for a new snack, try these!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm the favorite snack of this week. I do snack a lot when watching Netflix shows. This is just a recent and old favorite. I'm in love! The taste is still very good. I would recommend these chips. They taste so good. I'm thinking of trying the new flavors that they have out. Not sure yet! What I am sure about is that this product tastes amazing! Love it!
kimberly m.
These are the business .. Great snack to have on the road. Only draw back is the stanky onion breath after and that it is quiet salty. You'll definitely need a drink with the snack
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
If u haven't tried these you are missing out! They are to best cracker I have ever eaten. They are 40% less fat then chips! Awesome! $3 at Walmart! I buy 2 or 3 bags at a time! My kids even love them! Healthy great tasting snack!
Meghan J.
Monroe, NC
These "chips" are so good! I feel better about eating them over regular chips because they're toasted rather than fried. I've had the sour cream and onion and the cheddar flavored and both are just as flavorful and delicious as regular chips. The big difference with these is the texture, I definitely feel like they are more of a cracker than a chip. But they're crisper than a cracker. So that's something to keep in mind if you try these. I definitely recommend them and almost always will go to grab these over Lays or other chips now.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love these! If you don’t like extra seasoning then these are not for you. If you do like lots of flavor then these are great! Not exactly healthy, but great!
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
My go-to travel snacks! I absolutely love this flavor on the Ritz chips. and the bag is perfect for on-the-go. I travel daily for my job and you can best believe it is in my car most of the time. the price is fantastic. and the flavor is phenomenal. I prefer these over crackers when I go to the beach because the bag can get wet from your hands and it doesn't mess up like a cardboard box that crackers come in.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These toasted crackers are delicious and addicting!! They have a very salty but good sour cream and onion flavor that goes great with soup, sandwiches or just cheese. I normally get these at Vons and use the Just4U app to get discounts.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I'm obsessed with these! They're so much lighter than a cracker, but have way less fat than potato chips (almost half the amount). The sour cream and onion flavor isn't too strong or overwhelming, and they're not so light that you end up eating half the bag in one sitting!
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
Eating these crackers as I write the review. I got them on sale at Rite Aid when I was going on a road trip. I enjoy eating crackers and sour cream and onion is my favorite chip flavor. I really enjoy these crackers. I am only rating four stars since my husband pointed out that for people that don't like crackers like himself, calling these chips can be disappointing.