Nabisco RITZ Toasted Chips Original uploaded by Brittany H.Nabisco RITZ Toasted Chips Original uploaded by SARA M.

BY RITZ

Full of flavor without being fried No cholesterol 0g trans fat 55% less fat than regular fried potato chips

Buy on Walmart
Danielle W.
New Gloucester, ME
I am not a snack or chip person, but I purchased these to use with a spreadable cheese dip and fell in love. Can you say addicting?! These are a "must-buy" every time we go to the grocery store and they certainly don't last long in our cupboard. Delicious solo or paired with a dip!
Sarah H.
Maryville, TN
These are absolutely wonderful! They've still got the salty / buttery taste that Ritz crackers have, but these have more of a crunch, & the chip is stable so it doesn't fall apart when you bite into it like a cracker does. One of the best parts? They taste just as good (if not better) than chips & they have 55% less fat than regular chips! It's a win all around!
Rachel D.
These are salty and delcious! They are like chips in cracker-formation. I higjly recommend this snack to anyone who enjoys buttery, delightful cracker-chips. You can't eat just one!
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
I use to buy these all the time, I had to quit because I would eat the entire bag in one sitting...with that being said, they are so supper yummy! I definitely recommend them!
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
My toddler and I LOVE these. We haven't had a flavor we didn't like. Any time he sees them in the store he wants another bag. I keep them stocked in our pantry.
me m.
delicious but really salty... initial salt flavor is like a punch in the face but once you start chewing it goes away. tastes a little like a club cracker
Eliza S.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I love these. They are the perfect snack especially if you're on the go. I don't eat potato chips so there are a great alternative. They are very salty.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Perfect for a snack! I personally prefer the sour cream and onion flavor but these ones are really good also! They're a bit salty and very crunchy!
Rebekah D.
Delicious. Still quite salty, but with less fat, you still come out winning. I like them plain, but they are also awesome with hummus or dips.
Aryn G.
Henderson, NV
These are literally the best snack ever ! Can't ever last a week with a box of these because I finish them to fast but the taste is addicting .
Marianna C.
I haven't seen these around? Do they taste good?
Alexis R.