Nabisco RITZ Toasted Chips Original uploaded by Brittany H.Nabisco RITZ Toasted Chips Original uploaded by SARA M.

BY RITZ

There's nothing like an original—the source of our great flavor. A great-tasting toasted not fried chip that's fun right out of the bag. Because sometimes an original is all you need.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA OIL , CORNSTARCH , SUGAR , HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP , POTATO STARCH , LEAVENING (CALCIUM PHOSPHATE AND/OR BAKING SODA) , SALT. MILK .

Allergens :

Milk and its derivates, Wheat and its derivates, Cereals containing gluten and their derivates.

Allergens

Elizabeth S.
myrtle Beach, SC
These things are so addicting!!! The only down side is how salty they are but they’re so good. The bag lasts forever and they’re not very expensive. I’ve been able to find these at most grocery stores
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
MY absolute favorite crackers. Obviously the perfect snack as well. They are so well toasted and the flavor is amazing! I love that they also have less calories than others! Any crackers from this brand I do recommend. I also love that they have so many flavors for consumers! :) Enjoy.
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
Let me just start by saying that these chips/crackers are bomb! I always reach for these when I'm sick and they always settle my stomach! These have amazing flavor and are and have just the right amount of crunch! They are nice and buttery and salty! I recommend these to all and will re-purchase them again!!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love these better than the original Ritz crackers. They are toasty and crunchy and so delicious. I always buy these when i have gatherings and use them for snacks. These are way better than the original version as they contain less fat
Amber L.
I love These crackers! Yes they are a little salty. I only eat them when I make tuna salad!! It is a must....They make different flavors...i like most of the them... but orginal is my go to!
Karla M.
I was scared to try this, but I was pleasantly surprised by the taste! It was the first time I tried this type, but have always loved my Ritz crackers. I ate it with my tuna salad and it was delicious ! Would buy again!
Lizzy w.
Ardmore, OK
These are literally my favorite cracker snack! They are so crispy and salty! I generally end up eating a whole bag on my own! At least these are baked and not fried. I never hesitate to suggest these to a friend.
Caroline C.
love these! Good alternative opposed to the original that's not as healthy. Really good crunch to it and salty. I prefer it to the original but the original is really good too. It's a really good cracked
Brittany H.
Recently just discovered my love for these. I love to eat them alone or with cheese. They have this perfect salty taste that is amazing. Will continue to repurchase.
Amber M.
made me sick.i threw up after eating these.to much salt..the closer i got to the bottom of the bag the more salty it got..the chips that where on top where good.light and a slight crunch but the further i got the more salty it got..then i had to rush to bathroom to throw up.WAY to much salt..
Marianna C.
I haven't seen these around? Do they taste good?
Alexis R.