BY RITZ

Ingredients: Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate Vitamin B1, Riboflavin Vitamin B2, Folic Acid) , Soybean And/Or Canola Oil , Cornstarch , Sugar , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Potato Starch , Salt , Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda) , Whey , Maltodextrin , Buttermilk , Cheddar Cheese Powder (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Extract) , Whey Protein Concentrate , Lactose , Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer) , Sour Cream Powder (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk) , Natural And Artificial Flavor (Contains Celery) , Disodium Phosphate , Citric Acid , Artificial Color (Includes Yellow 5, Yellow 6) , Lactic Acid , Skim Milk .

Allergens:
Celery And Their Derivates, Milk And Its Derivates, Wheat And Its Derivates, Cereals Containing Gluten And Their Derivates.

• Has any one else found it difficult to find the cheddar flavor in...3 Answers
  • Are these any good?11 Answers
  • Are they still making cheddar ritz chips, and if so, which stores...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: Toasted Chips Cheddar 9 oz more...
Ritz are my all time favorite cracker and they stepped up the game with this product! The flavors are perfectly combined and I love how cheesy they are! And they’re crunchy and delicious. I love to use them to dip in dips!
Monica D.
I tried these Ritz Toasted Cheddar Chips for the first time as a guest at a party and let me tell you that I wanted to eat the entire bag all by myself! The cheddar taste is so good and not over powering or a fake cheezy taste either! They are a lightweight snack,
Susan D.
Austin , TX
Ritz has some good snacks I have to say I picked mine up at Walmart for good price and I like to take some for a snack when I'm on the go or just setting around. They have great flavor and not bad on calories either. I would definitely recommend these to others and have already gotten my husband eating these.
Sarah T.
Rochester, MI
These are by far some of the best Ritz crackers I've ever had there so easy to eat they melt in your mouth when you eat them they're actually really healthy my mom always yelling to me telling you that they're not healthy for me if I ate a whole bag well guess what they are. I'd recommend this if you have a weak teeth and you can't crunch like hard chips like kettle corn eat this it's so much easier
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Always have to keep going and getting more, i just love to snack on these all day when i don't want to eat a full meal. They always fill me up thats why i go to them for my first choice. I would definitely recommend to anyone that loves cheese and crackers lol!
Sarah S.
Mountain Home, AR
After long days of work and school, I enjoy coming home and finding these crackers. The Ritz Toasted Chips are a back that I absolutely love. With 55% less fat than the leading potato chip, this yummy snack is one that I do not have a problem with buying several at the grocery store! I also really love other flavors such as the original flavor, sour cream and onion, and southwest chili. These crackers are with hands down in my top 5 favorite snacks!
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
I had just bought the thin crackers with the flavors they are delicious I really really enjoy them compared to the other brands that are out there these ones are very very good I would be definitely buying these again they are so good the price is reasonable and very tasteful you need to taste and by getting that your local grocery store or any other department store that carries food
Devon L.
Tully, NY
These toasted ritz chips are one of my favorite types of "chips" now. They are pretty affordable compared to other chip brands. There are different brands of these cracker chips, but I have never tried them so I won't be able to compare, but the cheddar and ranch flavors are by far my favorite. I would recommend these to anyone trying to eat a bit healthier but can't let go of chips.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Ritz chips are so incredibly delicious. The perfect amount of cheddar and crisp-ness without all of the greasiness of your average potato chip, which has been super helpful during my chip cravings during pregnancy! The oiliness of regular chips really made me gag. I'll definitely be sticking to Ritz chips even after pregnancy. They're crazy delicious!
Sheila F.
Apopka, FL
I absolutely love every Ritz product. Now, this cheddar toasted chips are heaven!!! They are so delicious, and you can definitely taste the cheese on every chip. Love the mix between sweet and salty. It's the first time I buy them and I will definitely buy them again.
Kaynaya Z.
Idanha, OR
Are these any good?
Jill W.
Has any one else found it difficult to find the cheddar flavor in grocery stores?
Are they still making cheddar ritz chips, and if so, which stores sell them?