BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun!

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA OIL , CORNSTARCH , SUGAR , HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP , POTATO STARCH , SALT , LEAVENING (CALCIUM PHOSPHATE AND/OR BAKING SODA) , SOUR CREAM POWDER (CULTURED CREAM, SKIM MILK) , ONION POWDER , DEXTROSE , MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE (FLAVOR ENHANCER) , SKIM MILK , WHEY , SPICES , NATURAL FLAVOR , CITRIC ACID , CULTURED CREAM , MODIFIED CORNSTARCH , DISODIUM INOSINATE AND DISODIUM GUANYLATE (FLAVOR ENHANCERS) , MILKFAT , SOY LECITHIN .

Allergens :

Milk and its derivates, Soybeans and their derivates, Wheat and its derivates, Cereals containing gluten and their derivates.

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Isabelle M.
Brookings, SD
When I first tried these I was hooked. They have a perfect coat of sour cream and onion on every cookie. They are pretty affordable but if your like me, you'll go through a bag of these in a snap. A perfect snack.
Marian A.
I tend to eat the whole bag of I'm not paying attention. They're low in calories but high in sodium. Definitely do not recommend eating the entire bag in one setting though.
LeeAnn M.
These chips are hands down my absolute favorite! They are extremely delicious but pretty tricky to find. They are very affordable and I usually find them at any warehouse market. They are the best baked cracker I have ever had!
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
Current obsession. My son loves these things and they’re a healthier option than potato chips. Light snack and lots of flavor. I used to buy wheat thins but could never finish a box, these don’t last a day in my house. They’re really good. Definitely worth the try!
Ariel H.
These chips are so addicting I brought him home as a special treat for myself and my husband found them and ate them all in one sitting. I found out that these are also really good for different kinds of soups that we have. I definitely can't keep things stocked fast enough!
Tiani M.
This is my favorite sour cream & onion flavored chips! It met and went beyond my expectations! Definitely a repeat a customer. It has that nice cracker-y crunch to it but it has that nice sour cream and onion flavor to it
Lexi M.
I go crazy over these crackers! I'm not a big sour cream and onions fan but these have me going! They are a great products and exceeded my expectations. They are very affordable and I would say everyone needs to try them!
Sydney O.
Oxford, MS
These crackers are sent directly from Jesus Christ himself. They are everything you could ever hope or dream for. They are light, but at the same time very crunchy and the flavor is out of this world. However, they are so good that they are usually sold out at all 4 of my local grocery stores.
Odie V.
I am definitely in love with these these are a perfect replacement for a bag of chips and it taste exactly like a chip but a little bit on the healthier side the taste is amazing you would never think that it would be but when you try it it is the best
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
I have been absolutely addicted to these for years. They have SO much flavor. They're buttery and crunchy and crisp. They are a snack I eat and eat until I suddenly realize the bag is empty ! Fantastic product.