Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Ichliebe.
Flavor is so good! I love it and eat these chips often!! It's very affordable at Walmart. I recommend it to everyone. It's also good for late night snacking
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
These are another great substitute for chips, coating for meats and in meatloaf. I also take these for lunch and pack them up as a snack for the kids lunch
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
These are my favorite dieting snack. These are low calorie and not fried, but pack a lot of flavor and satisfy your salt craving. Absolutely delicious!
shantal c.
Trujillo alto, PR
These taste like glory!!!! I totally love these chips and if I could I would buy them all the time and they are also healthier than most potato chips
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
These are so good. I discovered them when a friend brought them to class with me, and I went and bought them the same day. I love these crackers.
Linsey S.
Mankato, MN
Oh my gosh are these so addicting. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. Lol. But I love the crispness as well as the flavor it's ohhh so tasty
Amanda T.
Charlottesville, VA
Addicting and delicious. The only issue is that it makes your breathe smell bad but the flavor is good and would def recommend. Great as a dipper
Dianna Z.
Wichita Falls, TX
Great flavor and great price for this product. I am always getting this and it is always delicious every time. Its not healthy but it is delish.
Kayla W.
I'm obsessed with these cracker chips but unfortunately it's so hard to find them but when I get my hands on them I definitely scoop them up!
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This are so delicous! I'll eat a whole bag if i can! The flavor is so delicous! The perfect salty snack, it also taste good paired with dip