Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
These are so good. Sour cream anything is the best flavor. These are a perfect snack for on the go but it is hard not to eat too many of them because it is addicting.
Tyreice H.
THESE ARE THE BEST CRACKERS IN THE WORLD! Can't go to the store and buy one bag. They taste great with soup, tuna, cheese, or by themselves. May be healthy but not the way I eat them. Buy them! No regrets.
Chelsea F.
Jonesboro, AR
Love these!! My co workers like them too and they always know where To find mine in the snack drawer. I have tried the other flavors and they are great as well. The sour cream and onion are my personal favorite though
Dani C.
Acworth, GA
I can't get enough of these! Seriously the most tasty snack you could ask for. I love eating these song with a lite sandwich for lunch. My only complaint is that I have a hard time finding them because they're always sold out!
Nia N.
These are great! The flavor is not at all artificial or salty and the texture is crisp without being too crunchy. I wish the bag was resealable, but it's not a deal-breaker. I definitely recommend these!
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
I would give these chips a 5 star review but they were honestly too salty these chips are great if you have someone to share them with. Also there are a lot of chips and it comes with a great price.
Olivia L.
These are soooo good and addicting. I almost finished my bag. They are full of flavor. They are are my go-to snack on the go.
Tracy K.
I love Sour Cream and Onion. This is one of my favorites. I like the crunchy crispness of it. I usually end of eating it all in one sitting which I know is bad but I LOVE it.
Katie L.
These are so good!! I don't know if it's more healthy than normal chips but if it is it's really yummy!
Christiana K.
San Ramon, CA
These have a great taste and are very addicting. I have sometimes have to make sure I don't eat the whole bag.