Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Nia N.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Amanda S.Nabisco Ritz Sour Cream & Onion Toasted Chips 23 oz. Bag uploaded by Landa H.

BY RITZ

Starting with wheat grown in the North American heartland, we toast our crispy-crunchy snacks to perfection. They're made with 40% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips and with a whole lot of fun! see more...

• "I definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
Anasia E.
Louisville, Ky
These are so delicious and addicting. You get a decent amount in each bag. Also all chips are coated with flavor ( a lot of flavor ). The only problem I have is that in Louisville I only know 1 Kroger that sells them in the big bags.
Rachel R.
These chips are super crispy and packed full of flavor. I prefer these over regular chips but they are a bit more pricey for the size of the bag. I have bought these many times and have to control myself from eating the whole bag. Not the healthiest snack, but certainly a delicious one.
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
these Ritz chips are so healthy and low-fat and are still great for you. This is why I love eating them! They're also a great price and I thought them twice before from my local grocery store. Will definitely recommend
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
Yumm I love these! These have a really nice texture when you bite into them and such a strong good flavor. These are not too crunchy but not too soft either. I love the flavor of the sour creme and onion.
Ashani G.
These are tasty! I usually eat them with Tuna. It's pretty affordable at Walmart . I wish they would sell in bulk so that I can purchase them from Sams. They are full of flavor but not too salty.
Haley W.
I love these but I haven't seen them at the stores anymore for a while now, I'm wondering if they aren't selling them anymore but every time I go to store and get some crackers I look but haven't seen them in a while
Adaritsa A.
It has a right amount of flavor on each cracker. Their super addictive. It's a healthier alternative to other types of crackers. It's not expensive they go for around $2.50 to $3.59.
Nastassia A.
El Paso
These crackers are soooo good. They remind me of Chick'n Biscuit crackers but with less salt and more flavor. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting, that's how good these are!-
Diana R.
I was disappointed when I tried these because I usually love sour cream and onion. I didn't really like the after taste and I only bought these once. They're affordable.
Brittany S.
Bakersfield, CA
I can eat this bag in one day just because they are that yummy! This is my all time favorite brand of ritz crackers! If you have not yet tried these, then you should. You'll be highly addicted like me! :)